Hacking Is it possible to run this flashcard on a 3DS?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one do you have?
The Dual Core (White Cart). It's a great card, even with the default firmware it works fine. It's just the date lock that's the issue. Even though, by the time you get it I will probably have a final way to bypass the date lock completely. So I'd definitely get it... Then again, like I said, they're all the same. So I would probably pick one based on the color tbh XD

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@dpad_5678 It says on this review of the card that you sent me that it won't play Pokemon games???
VSlwErl.png

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dpad_5678 It says on this review of the card that you sent me that it won't play Pokemon games???
VSlwErl.png
That's the Pokemon Typing Game; it's literally what the title says, a Pokemon themed typing game. It won't work because it has a special bluetooth chip inside the cart, but I don't think you'll be playing that XD

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think just the typing game with the bluetooth chip.
What does that even mean? :v

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the Pokemon Typing Game; it's literally what the title says, a Pokemon themed typing game. It won't work because it has a special bluetooth chip inside the cart, but I don't think you'll be playing that XD
Ohhh nahhh :b

This one is the same as the other one right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Micro-...278971?hash=item2cc0dd233b:g:y5gAAOSwZJBYA71l

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you already solved your problem with your flashcard?

I've got a firmware that's loading correctly on my DSiXL with 1.4 official firmware and on my O3DSXL with 11.2 official firmware (Boot9Strap + Luma 8.0), it's being recognized as "Touch! Bomberman Land" on the Home menu of both systems. It's a DSTT Clone flashcard named R4 SDHC Dual-Core from 2014 (as printed on the label).

If you'd like I could upload the firmware of it to some server so you can try it out. Hold on I'll try to upload a capture of the mSD card contents...

Here it is:
Code:
http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04623_SDContentsPrev_122_164lo.jpg

Let me know if you want me to upload the 7zip file.

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Have you already solved your problem with your flashcard?

I've got a firmware that's loading correctly on my DSiXL with 1.4 official firmware and on my 3DSXL with 11.2 official firmware (Boot9Strap + Luma 8.0), it's being recognized as "Touch! Bomberman Land" on the Home menu of both systems. It's a DSTT Clone flashcard named R4 SDHC Dual-Core from 2014 (as printed on the label).

If you'd like I could upload the firmware of it to some server so you can try it out. Hold on I'll try to upload a capture of the mSD card contents...

Here it is:
Code:
http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04623_SDContentsPrev_122_164lo.jpg

Let me know if you want me to upload the 7zip file.
I'd love if you could upload it but I'm pretty sure it won't work and anyway i'm already planning to buy a new one :P

I've tried it and I got a working firmware but for NDSL not for 3DS :c

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd love if you could upload it but I'm pretty sure it won't work and anyway i'm already planning to buy a new one :P

I've tried it and I got a working firmware but for NDSL not for 3DS :c

Well then, I'll upload it and reply here when it's available... We won't lose anything trying, right?

Reactions: gui710

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Indeed!

I've been wondering, @BARNWEY does Pokemon games like Diamond, Black and White/2 work with YSMenu?

Ok, here is the 7Zip file, no password needed:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/030b7xgf8ea776d/Bckp_Firm_20170612.7z

Unpack all it's contents on the root of your mSD card and put all the NDS files there too (not on a folder). Hope it works for you.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed!

I've been wondering, @BARNWEY does Pokemon games like Diamond, Black and White/2 work with YSMenu?
Diamond works fine, I'm almost done with a workaround for Black(2)/White(2)... I'm in the final stages of testing :D

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, here is the 7Zip file, no password needed:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/030b7xgf8ea776d/Bckp_Firm_20170612.7z

Unpack all it's contents on the root of your mSD card and put all the NDS files there too (not on a folder). Hope it works for you.
Thanks, I'll give it a look right now!

Diamond works fine, I'm almost done with a workaround for Black(2)/White(2)... I'm in the final stages of testing :D
Humm... what about download play?

@CMDreamer unfortunately it didn't worked :c Oh well, going to buy a new flashcard... BTW do you know any trusted sellers in the EU?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, I'll give it a look right now!

Humm... what about download play?

@CMDreamer unfortunately it didn't worked :c Oh well, going to buy a new flashcard... BTW do you know any trusted sellers in the EU?

Not really, I don't usually buy online as delivery costs most of the time are higher than what I'd like to buy. :S

Too bad it didn't worked. Well we tried... good luck.

Reactions: gui710

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not really, I don't usually buy online as delivery costs most of the time are higher than what I'd like to buy. :S

Too bad it didn't worked. Well we tried... good luck.
I've just found a website of flashcards hosted in my country and it looks pretty legit/safe since they send the package with tracking number!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol