Hacking Is It possible to hack PsVita 3.52 ?

alberto90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i've just bought a ps vita with the latest firmware (3.52).
I wonder if is it possible to hack it in orsetto to play with my PSX backup game, iso psp game and ps vita game.

Or cam i only can buy the game from the store?

Thanks,
Alberto

Reactions: Radwan126

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Dude i was just about to ask the same question , you read my mind xDD
well mine came with 3.52 on it , and as far as i know nope it can't be hacked .... yet
when 3.51 was released , it didn't take them too long to discover an exploit in one of the games so this probably won't take long too ... i hope
and since Sony revoked PSM now , it became harder for the devs to hack it , even Yifan lu (if you know him) quit the PS Vita scene , so i am a bit disappointed T-T
but don't worry ... something is bound to happen eventually
and ps vita game.
and about that , the Vita's games aren't really "hackable" yet like the PSP , it will probably take too long before we see some pirated games , but it will happen no matter what , every console we know of ( except for the ps4 and the vita that is ) has been pirated after all
so for now you have to buy games to be able to play them .
Btw , add me on PSN : BlackDark2013
Happy playing !!

drfunkenstein2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is for certain regions
http://wololo.net/2015/07/14/firmware-3-52-xmax-katsu-provides-new-exploit-game/
this save game exploit that will allow you to install VHBL or TNV when they port them to it
hope is out there, but running rejuvenate is not happening for you guys sorry
"if you ever want to run homebrew on your Vita, regardless of your opinions on the current limitations and regardless of your ability to use PSM, do NOT update to 3.52." -Yifan Lu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My insurance has a thing called, " Nope, we aren't paying for that." that they like to use on us all the time. Then we play the "Ok we will go to some other insurance company." then they miraculously say ok we will pay for that.
  • The_Dizzy_Vizzy @ The_Dizzy_Vizzy:
    Well look at what the cat dragged in!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey, do you feel any older?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I don't
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not right now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 That's my phrase, stop it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your phrase is I'm not drunk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel a discomfort in my throat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    BigOnYa after a long day.
  • AlbertJulian @ AlbertJulian:
    I got scammed last year by some internet fraudsters who made away with my crypto worth $210,000.I almost lost my life because i was so frustrated and was depressed..5 months ago a friend introduced me to {Assets lab} a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had ..Three months ago i decided to contact {Assets lab} and I made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto .. They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 95 % of the money that was stolen from me..Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news.. Contact {Assets lab} for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best..Below is their contact informaation Name : ASSETS LAB RECOVERYEmail: [email protected] / Whatsapp: +17126004729Telegram: @Assets_labWebsite: https://lab-assets.tech/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Reported
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mario kart 8s been out ten years now due for a 9 any time soon
    +1
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Maybe in the upcoming Direct?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably saving it for a switch 2 announcement
    +2
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Ay!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, gonna download the gdevelop app cuz sometimes i don't have the chance to use my pc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also got an idea for another game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    A rythm space shooter
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Its funny because crypto cannot be recovered, just another one of those Nigerian scams that ask you for a Google Play giftcard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBs0AG_MN3g
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also hi
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also hi