Is it possible to convert GameCube games "LoZ Collectors Edition" to N64 format for Ship2?

SsjKage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this even possible? Ship of Harkanian 2 just came out for Majora's Mask and was wondering if anyone know if there is a tool or a way to do this. I got a legal copy of my game back up and they said it works with GameCube roms but when I try to add the ISO it says .n64 support. No ISO option yet apparently. Anyone know if there is a way to literally extract Majora's Mask into it's own N64 rom by chance? I would feel better if I own the game and do it that way. "If you know what I mean." Or is there a cheap rom dumper I can buy that anyone knows? Because I still own a copy of the 1.0 Majora's Mask and want to see if I can find a way to dump the Game. Etc. Thanks. :) Sorry I'm on a budget so want to do things legally. Sorry if I broke any rules. T_T I just wanna do things the "right way." Ty. :) Hope I can get some answers. Ty. I would ask on their Discord. But afraid of being banned since they don't allow the discussion of roms. Sorry! :(

Reactions: KiiWii

SsjKage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it on my own from YouTube with the help from a user named DebugYoshi. :) I didn't even know you could use Dolphin too. Thanks guys. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/7sqwbGI-ZcM?si=73M_qQxgKt3zoifl +2