Is it possible to add Adobe Flash Player to the NDSi

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by WeakNiZ, Dec 10, 2009.

1. WeakNiZ
    OP

Member WeakNiZ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Surfing the internet on the NDSi is fun and all, but it just doesn't have the internet feel without the adobe flash player to go with it. Every site I go to, it always say "You need to install the lastest version of adobe flash player" Of course, it is not as easy as click, download and install.

So, I was wondering if anyone know a way to have adobe installed into the NDSi so going on youtube and watching a video wouldn't ever be a problem.

2. Magmorph

Member Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The DSi cannot support flash.

3. WeakNiZ
    OP

United States
    Is it possible to have it install to a flash cart or a sd card to support flash? I know cards like iplayer supports flash, so I was wondering if it can be used to support NDSi internet surfing.

4. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    The DSi isn't even hacked yet. I don't think the DSi could handle Flash it self. Just look at the PSP it doesn't even have youtube on it, except if you count that homebrew they made for it. But for real the PSP doesn't have youtube support, so I doubt that NIntendo will add youtube support on a device that is weaker than the PSP it self.

5. Wankare

Member Wankare GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
    nope its not possible , im still waiting for a mod or something ....

6. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    I read a while ago that Nintendo is working on an update that includes flash player. I've never read about the PSP or the DS not having enough power to have it. Obviously what I read was from a BS website from Google-searching, because I read that over a year ago. XD

7. WeakNiZ
    OP

United States
    The NDSi have applications for facebook, but no youtube or simple flash. That is a total bummer. Anyway, thanks for the information guys! At least now I know and will stop searching for this information.