Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there something totally dirtily joyous about using a piece of high-tech, like the DS...to deliver such deleriously wonderful low-tech games like ATARI??
yaynds.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
I think he means that the DS is high-tech, but atari makes good low-tech games for it

Still don't get it
tongue.gif

She means that she gets a thrill from using her high-tech DS to give her such lovely low-tech games from the Atari2600 via an emulator and is wondering if anyone else has this thrill.

I love playing NES, Genesis and SNES games on my DS...its lovely
biggrin.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think she's 30 or 40 and there is a chance that she's a trap. Just hearing the DS as high tech and the Pre Gen X topic suggests a person older than 30.

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
tj_cool said:
I think he means that the DS is high-tech, but atari makes good low-tech games for it

Still don't get it
tongue.gif

Yes, that is what SHE means....

It's a she
tongue.gif

Or maybe it's a trap...

smileipb2.png

It's a she. And what do you mean by a trap?

CheatingSoi said:
Are you speaking of an Atari emulator for the DS?
Yes.

Jamstruth said:
tj_cool said:

Still don't get it
tongue.gif

She means that she gets a thrill from using her high-tech DS to give her such lovely low-tech games from the Atari2600 via an emulator and is wondering if anyone else has this thrill.

I love playing NES, Genesis and SNES games on my DS...its lovely
biggrin.gif

That is exactly what I mean!!

Posts merged

QUOTE(Linkiboy @ Aug 17 2009, 05:16 PM) lol @ DS being high tech
It is to someone like me. I remember when cell phones didn't exist. You probably don't.

QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Aug 17 2009, 05:21 PM)
I think she's 30 or 40 and there is a chance that she's a trap. Just hearing the DS as high tech and the Pre Gen X topic suggests a person older than 30.
Yes. 38, to be exact.

QUOTE(Hitsuagaya @ Aug 17 2009, 06:22 PM)
she must be a granny..

Not quite. But, technically, old enough to be one...theoretically, one COULD be a granny at age 38, the way teenagers are having unwanted pregnancies, but that is a whole 'nother topic.

Actually, technically, I'm not even a mommy, unless ya count canine kids...the only kind I ever wanted. Never developed the mothering instict, really, never wanted human kids. But animals come to me as if I were the Pied Piper.

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
are you a cougar
smileipb2.png

Retro games look good in full color on an LCD screen

Yeah, but there's more to it.
I WANT THE GAMES OF MY GENERATION!!!

This is the stuff I grew up with. I'm getting nostalgic in my older years...looks like maybe I am hitting my "second childhood" LOL

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fire up some Demon Attack on that DS. Still one of the best Space Invader type games there is. Some Yar's Revenge too.

You can get all those emulators for the Wii too, grab them, and the GoodXXX romsets and you'll be in heaven.

Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
Fire up some Demon Attack on that DS. Still one of the best Space Invader type games there is. Some Yar's Revenge too.

You can get all those emulators for the Wii too, grab them, and the GoodXXX romsets and you'll be in heaven.

Indeed!

Like I said, I just want the games of my generation...the stuff I grew up with.

KooLDiMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i remember having two ATARI console when i was a little.. one with internal games, and the other that need cartridge -- while my friends already got their NES -- so, can't say i loved to looking back at my old games except felt envious back then
rofl2.gif

but i do enjoy playing GB games like Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors & Samurai Shodown on DS, coz its remind me for being the first kid on my hood that have a Gameboy
laugh.gif
aand.. i'm quite surprised when heard that someone port Digger onto DS or PSP, i forgot.. that game will definitely bring back memories when my dad & sister battling for the best hi-score; can't wait to see their faces when i show it to them
happy.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Kalisiin said:
This is the stuff I grew up with. I'm getting nostalgic in my older years...looks like maybe I am hitting my "second childhood" LOL

I'm only 16 and absolutely LOVE old video games. I want to amass a collection of consoles like the AVGN though not as mad on the games. My SNES was the first ever console I played and I played it when I was 3 years old (so 1996) I have such memories of crashing into the walls in Mario Kart.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Kalisiin: FYI a trap is a nickname for someone who people think is of the opposite gender than stated in his/her profile. (Most of the times it turns out to be true) Examples of our members: B-Blue, Twiffles, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1