Is GBAtemp Blogs better than Xanga?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I dont know Xanga, but I'd tend to say no... because I assume Xanga is a dedicated blog system (otherwise why would you be comparing)
However there's a major plus for the GBAtemp blog system: you can be sure that people WILL read your blog posts. And perhaps comment them. Almost none of the blog articles have been left uncommented.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
I dont know Xanga, but I'd tend to say no... because I assume Xanga is a dedicated blog system (otherwise why would you be comparing)
However there's a major plus for the GBAtemp blog system: you can be sure that people WILL read your blog posts. And perhaps comment them. Almost none of the blog articles have been left uncommented.

Agreed. I only blog gaming related blogs here. But I dont have to wonder "am I talking to myself" when blogging here.

I normally use Blogspot for a REAL blog, but I have nooooo idea if anything I write on it is any better than talking alone in a fancy room.

S

ScuberSteve

Panzer Tacticer said:
I normally use Blogspot for a REAL blog, but I have nooooo idea if anything I write on it is any better than talking alone in a fancy room.
QFT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since