Hacking Is Gater backuplauncher0.3 better or is Gamma better?

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago I finally got my hand on a TP in the mail so I try the hack with Gater backuplauncher0.3 and most game I try work pretty well. However, I also want to know is the Gamma hack better? The reason I ask si that for soem reason Castlevania: Judgement booted but it seems all the wiimote control is disabled beside the power button.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GAMMA is the newest release of wiigator's backup launcher

Xellos2099 said:
A few days ago I finally got my hand on a TP in the mail
Are you saying you got the TP save game hack in the mail? If so don't fall for those scam sites, everything they sell is freely available either here or other places on the web...Google.com

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Gamma is 0.3

Alpha, Beta, Gamma

lol i was assuming he knew that he didnt have Gamma ........................i'll shut up
blink.gif

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.. I NEED the actual TP to use the hack, right? I got it on a trade on goozex. Btw, I just tried installing gamma, the problem remain there. I mean the game run but I can;t control the game at all. Cuold it be a bad burn dvd?

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xellos2099 said:
Well.. I NEED the actual TP to use the hack, right? I got it on a trade on goozex. Btw, I just tried installing gamma, the problem remain there. I mean the game run but I can;t control the game at all. Cuold it be a bad burn dvd?
Hmn. Try resynching your controller with the Wii. I've had this issue arise once or twice, and doing that resolved it. Just remove the battery compartment, press the little red button on the inside, and then press the one on the front of your Wii behind the little door that houses the SD card slot. Wait for it to synch up, then it should work.

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is that for me, castlevania is the only one that give me this problem. i dled a couple more games and they all work fine.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xellos2099 said:
The funny thing is that for me, castlevania is the only one that give me this problem. i dled a couple more games and they all work fine.

Your Wii controller is doing you a favor so you don't have to play that crap game. Seriously, I played it for 10 minutes before turning it off and cursing myself for wasting a DVD-R.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8 +1