Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neolink said:
Nin10doFan said:
Is it true that I have to give out my Phone number to verify a prize? Or call them? Because I am NOT calling them.
You call an automated system, which triggers your account to be activated.

Which takes about 3 minutes. Don't worry it's not a big deal, I hate doing phone stuff like that but it was pretty painless.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Gaming Lagoon works great. I've cashed out several hundred dollars worth of prizes from GL over the last year and a half or so that I've been a member. At this point, I rarely even do offers anymore since referrals get me a ton of points. I'm sitting on 92 points right now, I'm going to round that out to 100 and order $100 Best Buy gift card next.

So yes, it works. Yes, it takes effort for awhile. It's worth it to me.

EDIT: Actually, on CheapAssGamer, I have a very thorough tutorial on how to make the most out of these freebie sites and an analysis of several of them. Here we go: LINKY!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
Yeah. Gaming Lagoon works great. I've cashed out several hundred dollars worth of prizes from GL over the last year and a half or so that I've been a member. At this point, I rarely even do offers anymore since referrals get me a ton of points. I'm sitting on 92 points right now, I'm going to round that out to 100 and order $100 Best Buy gift card next.

So yes, it works. Yes, it takes effort for awhile. It's worth it to me.

EDIT: Actually, on CheapAssGamer, I have a very thorough tutorial on how to make the most out of these freebie sites and an analysis of several of them. Here we go: LINKY!

Heyy nice tutorial, gonna read through it later
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used PrizeRebel, got a few things. Stopped working at it because it was very tedious and I was behind in school, I guess I will also give Gaming Lagoon a whirl. I signed up a long time ago, I just never got around to using the account, but I trust it from what I have seen of it and from like-sites... Now that I have free time from school, I suppose that I might as well earn some free stuff from such sites.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is PrizeRebel acting slow today? I filled out some more offers, but they're not being counted in as usual.
frown.gif
Same thing happened yesterday too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0