Is Gaming Lagoon safe?

Linkiboy

GBAtemp Testing Area
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,878
Trophies
0
Age
17
XP
965
Country
United States
Yep. I've gotten so much from it, that I rarely spend my allowance when I get it, never had a problem. I heard if you click the link in my sig, something cool will happen!
ohmy.gif
 

GamerzInc

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
345
Trophies
0
Location
Memphis
XP
312
Country
ive tried them before. i believe they require an activation link from your phone or something. anyhow, I clicked on it, and that months bill had some subscription service which I think was from the site.
 

myuusmeow

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
1,646
Trophies
0
Website
google.com
XP
307
Country
United States
I STRONGLY prefer Prize Rebel. (link in sig
wink.gif
) If you're gonna require phone activation, at least give a number that exists. I don't know how it is now, but that was very bad.
 

leonheart_a

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
374
Trophies
0
Location
London
XP
273
Country
ive used Gaming lagoon a couple of times and nothing bad has happened, my friends didnt believe me it would work but then i did, an dthey got annoyed and they joined. none of us had any problem with it.
 

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
1,506
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Terminus
XP
643
Country
United States
Scaaaa-am. Even if it did work, the surveys always ask for too much personal information with non-encryption.
 

jgu1994

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
897
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Earth
XP
143
Country
United States
When you enter your phone number to sign up, after they send you w/e they need to send you for confirmation, do they ever send you messages/call you/ w/e again? One reason I haven't gotten around to signing up is the fact that I'm afraid once I enter my number to sign up, I'll receive a bunch of calls during class. Oh, and obviously I'm not goign to give my real number when doing surveys as they actually DO call you many times.
 

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
890
Trophies
0
Age
121
Location
North Carolina, USA
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
245
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Scaaaa-am. Even if it did work, the surveys always ask for too much personal information with non-encryption.

All you do is give gaminglagoon the real info, and give fake stuff to everybody else. I always fill out surveys with my address as 69 Nowai Ln, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
 

Linkiboy

GBAtemp Testing Area
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,878
Trophies
0
Age
17
XP
965
Country
United States
kirbyman123 said:
I'm not going to be tricked easily. Referal link
It wasn't meant to be a trick. Why not use my referral link if you're gonna sign up? A trick would be something like this, its a website I made about gaming lagoon which masks the referral link (the actual page is not my referral link) free.stuff.is.in
 

Doomsday Forte

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
1,271
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
153
Country
United States
I've actually considered it myself, but...I've read that you have to submit your real information on the offers, but I could've either misread it or something. Then again, it's on the rules page so I dunno.

Not that I don't trust you guys, just...it seems too good to be true, you know?
 

Mewgia

drifter
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
2,161
Trophies
0
Age
104
Location
Boston, MA
Website
Visit site
XP
195
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
I've actually considered it myself, but...I've read that you have to submit your real information on the offers, but I could've either misread it or something. Then again, it's on the rules page so I dunno.

Not that I don't trust you guys, just...it seems too good to be true, you know?
They say you do but they don't check. It doesn't really matter if you fake it.
 

Doomsday Forte

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
1,271
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
153
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
Doomsday Forte said:
I've actually considered it myself, but...I've read that you have to submit your real information on the offers, but I could've either misread it or something. Then again, it's on the rules page so I dunno.

Not that I don't trust you guys, just...it seems too good to be true, you know?
They say you do but they don't check. It doesn't really matter if you fake it.
Makes sense, as if they said to fake it right there in the rules, then no one would allow them to post offers.

Hmm...I am interested though I don't have a credit card (and I have a suspicion that accepting and canceling offers would do damage to your credit score) so it might hook me in if I don't have to do a hundred offers to get something small.
 

Linkiboy

GBAtemp Testing Area
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,878
Trophies
0
Age
17
XP
965
Country
United States
You can buy a visa giftcard/prepaid card from the store.

You get around 75 cents from completing a quick survey, which, if you know your way aroudn the keyboard, take little time.
 

Doomsday Forte

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
1,271
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
153
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
You can buy a visa giftcard/prepaid card from the store.

You get around 75 cents from completing a quick survey, which, if you know your way aroudn the keyboard, take little time.
There's a little bit of pointlessness if I'm going to use a prepaid card to get stuff for "free." =P Though yeah, I'm fairly fast with typing...I don't think it'll be too bad. Hopefully.

I'll consider signing up after a while.
 

Linkiboy

GBAtemp Testing Area
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,878
Trophies
0
Age
17
XP
965
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Linkiboy said:
You can buy a visa giftcard/prepaid card from the store.

You get around 75 cents from completing a quick survey, which, if you know your way aroudn the keyboard, take little time.
There's a little bit of pointlessness if I'm going to use a prepaid card to get stuff for "free." =P Though yeah, I'm fairly fast with typing...I don't think it'll be too bad. Hopefully.

I'll consider signing up after a while.

Prepaid card = 8$, single card offer is around 10-20$ and charge usually like 1$ to make sure its a "real" card
 

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
1,506
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Terminus
XP
643
Country
United States
Is it true that I have to give out my Phone number to verify a prize? Or call them? Because I am NOT calling them.
 

Linkiboy

GBAtemp Testing Area
Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
4,878
Trophies
0
Age
17
XP
965
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Is it true that I have to give out my Phone number to verify a prize? Or call them? Because I am NOT calling them.
You call an automated system, which triggers your account to be activated.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Only people with crazed sexual obsessions browse imgur and posts links from there