Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Just an fyi the vast majority of activity that a staff member does that can be seen as "work" normal members have absolutely no visibility over. Moderation, site admin, staff discussion, report discussion etc would not show up on a staff members profile for a normal user if you were to look at it.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Just an fyi the vast majority of activity that a staff member does that can be seen as "work" normal members have absolutely no visibility over. Moderation, site admin, staff discussion, report discussion etc would not show up on a staff members profile for a normal user if you were to look at it.
I just never see them around

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I just never see them around
You will see people come and go at times as this is not a job for the staff and real life things can take over, especially these days with so much stuff going on. You can always send someone a PM and see how they are doing if you are really curious and worried for them. It would probably be better received than creating a thread about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...