Hacking Is DealExtreme.com selling bootlegs?

ASK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you have a credit card, then you should have no problem registering it with paypal which is what dealextreme recommends you do.  no risks are taken and we're saving a lot of bucks thank you very much.

Don't even need to register an account anymore, you can just pay right through PayPal with your credit card which saves a ton of time if you're just going to do it once.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
If you were not already aware, all R4 units have issues with the microsd slot.

Thats not quite true - lots of people don't have any problem with it.
no problem with mine at all, got it yesterday.

and yeah, although a lot of people been recently saying dealextreme's R4s are broken, thats generally cause 75-90% (random number out of the air, but i believe its fairly accurate) of the buyers recently are buying from dealextreme. and that just goes to show that R4s are faulty, nothing wrong with dealextreme. I've personally had a great experience with them, i emailed them before about a specific flashlight model, and they brought it in stock! (and works perfectly too) also, i bought m R4 from them before the price drop, and emailed them and they refunded me the difference! great service if u ask me.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... serious case of trolls... I've been buying from dealextreme/fifthunit for years... Yeah a lot of their shit is Chinese knockoff crap, but thats what they are selling
tongue.gif
Their Supercard/R4/wiikeys are real. Shipping doesn't take months, it takes 2 weeks at worst... stop being girls. As for CC info... yeah, use paypal and stop bitching.

Idiots like some of the people on this forum give decent companies a bad nameÂ
wtf.gif
their supercards are fake, they even show the fake ones in the supercard pictures on their site.

link to deal extreme super card page.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.786

sku_0786_1.jpg

sku_0786_3_thumb.jpg

sku_0786_2_thumb.jpg

(picture of the Supercard SD they are selling)

link to official superard website telling you what to look for in fake supercards.
http://eng.supercard.cn/fake.htm
fake_sd1.jpg

But their R4s are real though, so if you want to order a R4 from them go right ahead you are safe.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
nice to see u on here as well dbgtdob, i ordered my r4 already from dealxtreme, i assume they'll be here in about 5 days *crosses fingers* hope they arent faulty
frown.gif

smile.gif

yukine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goddamn 22 days?! I just ordered a lot of stuff i want from them.

Yeah, it took 22 days to finally arrive... but I did order it around Lunar New Year and I think they might have had a short on them at that time... so that would probably be why.

They already sent my replacement a day after I e-mailed them about it, so I think it might of just been a fluke. It took them nearly a week to just ship the R4 last time.

Their R4s have been confirmed to be legit, and their customer service has been pretty great so far. Yes, they do sell bootleg stuff, but the R4 isn't one of them.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LMAO @ dealextreme trolling. I think dealextreme is gone and now is replaced with another site. I'm contemplating buying an R4, the price is quite good. I'm not sure about their "genuine kingston" being genuine. This site sells 99.99% bootleg products. If you want to be sure to not get a knockoff, buy from a reputable vendor in the US or Canada and spend $20+ more. Imo, an R4 is an R4. The real thing isn't that spectactular of a product and considering that this site sells mostly bootleg product, it wouldn't surprise me at all if everything on this site is bootleg.

However I believe the wiikey and the R4 are legit. They're even showing comparison photos on the wiikey now. I doubt there's any difference in build quality between a fake and genuine wiikey!!!! so who cares! lol! but we can troll it cuz it is fun. Anyway fake supercards...lmao, who would even want to buy a real supercard these days. The only reason why amptor has a supercard is because that was the ONLY CF solution available at the time and the amptor did not know that the M3 would even exist one day
biggrin.gif

Have fun kidz, just make sure u know that everything u are buying is bootlegged off nintendo in the first place
wink.gif

pcsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've order several times from DE including a couple of R4s. The R4s are "real" and came in the same box as the one I bought from RealHotStuff. Everything I bought has taken 2-3 wks for shipping. I'd suggest you get your refund from DE and buying one from RHS if you don't want to wait. RHS is in the US and ships very fast. I order on a Sunday night and received it Wednesday with standard shipping. There is also a coupon floating around for 5% off.

Edit:
amptor,
Is dealextreme gone now? I just tried to bring up their page and got an error. Peerguadian keeps bring up apple.com IPs when I refersh the error page. Did apple close them down for nano fakes?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pcsoon, it probably is gone but I was on it last night. So who knows it might come back. I wanted to look through their ligthers again (I don't smoke, they're just nifty). So I'll have to go with their other site for the time being. At least they have their button cell batteries up, I need some of those for my laser pointer so I don't have to rob them from my hotwheels r/c car. Btw I would definitely recommend using foundmy.com, they ship really fast but for this product you might find cheaper shipping..that is..if foundmy charges $14 to ship which I'm not sure.

pcsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope its just a technical problem because I order a chipod and a wiikey both hadn't shipped yet when I checked last.

amptor,
I bought and received one of the slim black/silver lighters. It freaking awesome!!
What is the their other site? Kaidomain is the site of the other fithunit partner? Is that what you referring to?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pcsoon,

ya dude kaidomain is the one. I closed the window I had that open in. Hey I remember that slim black/silver lighter. Now if only they would list the thing lol. I would rather have a green lighter though, guess that's what ebay is for. I was thinking about emailing them to see if they have a green one tho but it's probably not going to get me anywhere hehe.

andrew505

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've talked to about 10 people who have ordered theres from there, they aren't bootlegs or fakes. as far as i know, if the card has a slot for micro-sd it's real. the bootlegs say, "r4" but don't have the slot for Micro-sd, they use a flash program.

did anoyne get the package for 43.00? if u did what kind of micro-sd is it, japanese made, or taiwanese?

andrew505

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol u know what i wouldnt be surprised. by doing a little research online i found their link everywhere.. criagslist, kiljii, redlagdeals, pretty much any nintendo forum/commmunity, i bet that site just couldn't handle it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu