apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am sorry if this is in the wrong area but i saw alot of great deals and stuff on it so i was just wandering is it trust worthy and will the stuff come to me soon with the free shipping because i am in NY

thanks in advance
smile.gif

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the site is good and trust worthy. I ordered from them before. The thing is that..they are located in Hong Kong, so you will receive your order in 2-3 weeks.

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? if you want someone in the US, go for Real Hot stuff. They have decent prices and are located in NJ, USA. Very,Very fast shipping and services.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^thanks that is where i got my ez flash 5 but the reason i am picking this store is because it has all the stuff i kind of need it has : an ipod silicon case, Dsl leather case, Wii gun, Retractable styli, and dragon force case for ds i got my dad to agree to buy from there but do you guys think i should pay for the fast ems shipping or wait and get the free shipping.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely, they have the best deal on the R4. Shipping can take a few weeks, but its free so whatever.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
and tell him about the security thing at the bottom of the screen...and show him this forum! i've personally made 13 orders from them. all good.

one product (out of like,...50) was faulty, and they gave me a new one =]

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all so much for replying and i am paying for not my dad
frown.gif

i am ordering 2 pairs of flashcarts for my friends as well as my stuff in the end the whole thing would come to 143.95 usd so i was just wandering how much untill we get the free shipping they said that they will tell you when you get free ems shipping and they are not showing it All of my friends are paying for their own stuff so for my things it would cost only 42 with ems shipping split between three

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all so much for replying and i am paying for not my dadÂ
frown.gif
Â

i am ordering 2 pairs of flashcarts for my friends as well as my stuff in the end the whole thing would come to 143.95 usd so i was just wandering how much untill we get the free shipping they said that they will tell you when you get free ems shipping and they are not showing it All of my friends are paying for their own stuff so for my things it would cost only 42 with ems shipping split between three

wait...sorry but I dont understand the problem too well. are you saying that you don't know how to get EMS shipping? if thats the case:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.-1111~r.70199466

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow 30 dollars when i was in my cart screen it said on the bottom where it said free shipping and then there was an arrow which let me choice ems shipping for 13 dollars dont worry i will just try to order it with ems thanks for the help
grog.gif

btw my question was when i was going to get free ems shipping because it said in the faq that if your order reaches a certain point they will offer free shipping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-