Hacking is CycloDS still the best?

JasonMaivia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luminous Arc 2, POkemon Shadow of Almia, and a few others don't work!

Is firmware 1.5 Beta 4 the best one to have for the best compatibility?

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
juntok_abot said:
one thing for sure, it's expensive
You get what you pay for...
If financial cost is a factor for you, no one is forcing anyone to buy a CycloDS.
Plenty of other options.
unsure.gif

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
mixinluv2u said:
but it's not the best in compatiblity at the moment. Star Wars and Chrono Trigger doesn't work on cyclo.

I can play Chrono Trigger, haven't tried Star Wars thought.

QUOTE(juntok_abot @ Nov 21 2008, 05:05 PM) one thing for sure, it's expensive

DS-X costs twice as much. But one thing I want to tell you for sure and that it's okay to go with cheaper flashcard because you can't afford anything more pricey but just buying a cheaper flashcard just because it's cheaper is just WTF?... most people use a flashcard for playing ROMs and that is something you can't deny. And you already made profit of it by not buying the games anyway so does it matter that the Cyclo costs a bit more than a regular DS game and some costs less, well, you already got the money back by downloading 2 games to pay back the Cyclo and 1 game for a few other flashcards. I doubt that people buy a flashcard just for 1 game, then it only lost the potential of not carrying around with a lot of games. Common sense in my opinion.

Fer1628

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is the best cards hands down. It's more expensive then the others but it's worth it. Why? SDHC compatible, stylus friendly menu, almost 100% compatible with roms, best support hence the many updates the cyclods team puts out. They support their products like no other group out there which makes it pretty much future proof up till now

2nd Q: I dont know

3rd Q: what was your 3rd q? i forgot.

my 2 cents: Cyclods Evo is the best.

dark42

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use a Japanese Kingston Class 4 MicroSDHC 4GB in my Cyclo, no problems at all, no freezing whatsoever even in the Castlevania games. I have played all 3.
Kingstons are supposedly very reliable. You shouldn't need Class 6, 4 runs everything perfectly already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2