Homebrew Question Is anyone currently developing, or is there a working FTP client on 5.x.x currently?

softwareengineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works, but as I said, some files can't be properly downloaded from the Switch. It's a known issue though.
Why though?! This to me seems unacceptable. Something as simple as just transferring some files over the wire or over the air should just work! Maybe something newer and fresher is in order. You'd still use it even if it wasn't ftp right? As long as it worked and had a server/client for all the platforms you care about right? I already have to do basically this functionality for my WiFi Streaming Backup Loader™ (lol the ™) It could have a simple any file transfer feature as well! I probably wouldn't run into that particular known issue, i'll run into other ones instead lol, but I'll solve them! :D

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its only working sometimes, it would connect and then disconect, or just wouldnt connect at all, so i dont know what to do, please help

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its only working sometimes, it would connect and then disconect, or just wouldnt connect at all, so i dont know what to do, please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can a mod delete the duplicates, my internet is being retarded and i acidently sent extras

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure that your Switch is connected to the same wifi that your pc is.

On your Switch: Go to settings, internet, scroll down to find the ip

On your pc FTP client type the ip into the ip box (###.####.#.##) put 0.0.0.0 into the username box and 5000 into the port box. It should connect.

By using the latest FTP release it should work both ways too :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya