Homebrew Is a9lh available for installing on 11.0?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mehmeh11
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,432
  • Replies Replies 7
btw, if I use the DSiWare to downgrade and get the homebrew launcher, what would happen if I then update back to 11.0,say, for an update, would it have any negative effects and will I still be able to use homebrew?
 
btw, if I use the DSiWare to downgrade and get the homebrew launcher, what would happen if I then update back to 11.0,say, for an update, would it have any negative effects and will I still be able to use homebrew?
To be honest since you're asking about a9lh installation on latest fw you don't have to worry about this, or even think of this.
 
To be honest since you're asking about a9lh installation on latest fw you don't have to worry about this, or even think of this.
I was asking since the guy above you said that I had to downgrade it (though sadly I don't know anyone who already has homebrew, as I barely even know people with a 3DS)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted