is a transparent two-toned black and blue shell replacement doable?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Onyxflamegod, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Onyxflamegod

Newcomer Onyxflamegod Advanced Member

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    First off i want to replace my shell with cooler ones. before you tell me it is hard, i already know that...

What i want is to have this ( ) case with the two inner parts of this ( ) case.
    to elaborate on that a little more, i want all of the black pieces installed with the exception of the 2 inner parts which go around the screens and buttons.
    And i know that there is a blue with the same model and such, but i don't want baby blue, i want the dark blue... this would end me up with a black outside, and buttons, and dark blue inside plates. which seems super awesome to me.

if somebody that has experience with shell replacement could tell me if that combination will even work at all, and if so, how easily(compared to just the one shell) that is all the information i think i need. if it doesn't work, i will just settle for the all black transparent shell. i don't wanna have too much extra hassle...

Personally i would like to have it purple instead of blue, but there doesn't seem to be any transparent purple cases...
    Thanks a bunch in advance.
  2. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    United Kingdom
    Seems pretty do-able and will be no harder than a normal case transplant since all you're doing is putting in 2 parts slightly different to the rest of the case. Should be the same mould (emphasis on should)