Hacking Is a G6L really a good deal?

Melchizedek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I preorder the G6L from realhotstuff, I get a G6L + PassCard 3 for about $112 USD including shipping.
If I preorder the SCL from realhotstuff, I get a SCL + SuperKey for about $75 USD including shipping. To that I add 40$ for a 1gb SanDisk from eBay, which comes to $115 USD all included.

So for the same price I have twice as much memory...

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This threads are way to inviting on the fanboy wars..... and its been debated all over this site. My m3 and SC have the occasional slowdowns.....it happens. G6 does not....so far. 4Gbit G6 should hold way more than enough games for the average gamer but if you want to play music and movies then sure go for the SC....I have all 3 and the G6 never leaves my DS

roar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the SCL sticks out and makes a mockery of your ds lite
smile.gif
Seriously, I'd wait a little longer and see if anymore offerings come down the pipe, I figure they will, I'm looking for one that is the same size as the G6 Lite and takes expandable memory!

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My G6 lite is corrupted and will not work anymore, no matter how many times I format it.

Did you follow the instructions after formatting it, and use the MPutility (or whatever its called?).

You have to use that utility right after formatting (or during format??) or something, without putting ANY files on the disk after the format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1