Hacking Irshell install help

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a psp 3000 with 6.60 pro B9 cfw and i think the mother bord type is 04g but i beed help installing IRshell but at first im not shure if its evan possible but if it is can someone tell me how so i dont brick my psp

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh well what about a different homebrew that lets me play backups from my computer sence they dont fit on my ms duo

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
camochase said:
oh well what about a different homebrew that lets me play backups from my computer sence they dont fit on my ms duo
Oh sorry for that misunderstanding I thought you wanted the IR functions of it. Here is how to install it http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=24&...557&start=0 .
Anyway it was'nt designed for pro & the latest version is really old so it is risky & might brick your psp if you do something wrong. You should just buy yourself a new ms card & save yourself from all this trouble .

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i did some more reaserch and it says it wont work and i dont wanna take the chance of bricking my psp so is there a doffernt homebrew i can try that will let me load games from the computer of do i have to resort to a bigger ms duo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny