IRD files and PS3-ISO-Rebuilder

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by azoreseuropa, Jan 30, 2016.

1. azoreseuropa
    OP

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    I have no problem with PS3 ISO TOOLS V2.2 with Wineskin for a MAC but I have a problem with PS3-ISO-Rebuilder for IRD files. What ? Well, it doesn't work at all with Wineskin.

By the way, I used this program many time on my windows 7 before I purchased a new MAC last year. The PS3 ISO Rebuilder for IRD files is a neat program and I enjoyed this program and used it often.

Unfortunately....Now, I have a MAC and I really want to use this program with wineskin. It doesn't work at all. :( What should I do ? Please kindly to help me out?

2. 59672

59672 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Wine will only get you so far sometimes, perhaps try running windows itself, whether through virtualization like parallels or actually dual booting with boot camp.

3. azoreseuropa
    OP

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    I knew that you would say that. Unfortunately, I don't have a Windows 7 or 10 at the moment. That's the problem... I do not understand why it won't run but a PS3 ISO TOOLS V2.2 runs just fine on Wineskin for my MAC. The same for a WindHEX32 (Rom hacking program) with Wineskin and it works fine as well. I do not understand. @_@

Last edited by azoreseuropa, Jan 30, 2016
  4. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States

Download a copy of Windows 7 (it's free, and not illegal) from here, then just use the (30-days) trial version of it.

5. azoreseuropa
    OP

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Yes, I am aware of it but after the 30 days trial version then you have to pay the product key. Unless, I can deleted it and used it again for other 30 days trial version ? LOL.