iQue Player Code Execution achieved!

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought an iQue with the help of a few amazing people. Look forward to seeing what else you all accomplish!

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

We injected it over OoT. The games are entirely unchecked once they're put into their ".rec" format, so if you can get the keys for it (which we did) you can just properly encrypt the game, and since it's unchecked, it'll run.
But where did you *get* the game?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a iQue just now but I found it hasn’t any USB function. Am I stucked if I cannot find another usb-compatible iQue from my friends or anyone else?
Apparently you can have someone with another iQue update it, so should anyone here want to help you out, that'd fix your issue.

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
I found a seller who has some stock of iQue consoles. But he doesn’t know which model is USB-compatible or not. Can people tell the differences from the system setting or main menu?
Not yet, perhaps in the future. If the box has a purple sticker on it, it's compatible, otherwise it might not be. Anyone with a compatible one can update yours, so you shouldn't need to worry.

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
News???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

News??
a group called SUXXORS released all the roms and tickets to public. The ique discord was able to inject some roms into their iques, update them to newest version, and made a work around for the demo time limits to make them pretty much unlimited time.

daniguti

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
a group called SUXXORS released all the roms and tickets to public. The ique discord was able to inject some roms into their iques, update them to newest version, and made a work around for the demo time limits to make them pretty much unlimited time.

but is easy?? I can make in my Ique?? How?? I have 5 original games in my memory card because before servers down, i put the maximum games in memory card, but i have all games released =( but i lost games in ique´s servers... I want play the all games. How do i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.