iPod Touch Jailbreaking

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 16 GB iPod touch and am ready to start it up. I plugged it into pc, and it wants to update to 2.2. I want to hack the ipod but I dont really know much about it. Jailbreaking or whatever it is. I dont know if its ok to install the update or not. Id say not, but i dont know how to go about hjacking the ipod. Everywhere I go it seems it has to already be jailbroken to install something. How do you actually install the jailbreak?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm my friend told me there was, i mean, is there anything you can hack on it. If not, is there a jailbreak in the works? I still dont know if I should update as it may be best to have a lower firmware if there ever is a jailbreak

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, at this point in time there is no way to hack the latest iPod Touch, just the iPhone 2G, the iPhone 3G, and the first generation iPod Touch (the one -without- the volume controls on the side). However, the latest 2.2 iPhone/iPod firmware has been hacked, so you do not need to worry about updating your device for future hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night