kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an iPlayer a few months ago and used it perfectly but stopped playing for awhile. Now, I formatted my MicroSD to FAT, installer the latest OS and firmware for the iPlayer and that works all fine and dandy. However, when I dropped the GBA-DS emulator on, it caused a problem. Whenever o try to load the Homebrew or Files part of the iPlayer, it loads forever and ever. This means I can't complete Mother 3 at all.

Now, if no one can help with the previous issue, does anyone know of an emulator that uses .rts files for it's real time saves? I would be able to load up the .rts and save the game to create a .sav or someone would be able to for me. As always, any help is appreciated.

tl;dr version: iPlayer freezes when Hombrew or Files are clicked. Need an emulator that reads .rts for real time saves.

D

Deleted-236924

Get a DSTwo, run the rom on the emulator, load the .rts then save.
Then you will realize you don't need the iPlayer anymore.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have an iPlayer and I can help you with your problem. Send me your rts file and we will get the job done. U just have to tell me which Mother 3 version you have (no rom links please).

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the English translation and it was called "Mother 3 - English Translation" I think. I have three or the .rts files and I don't know which is the correct one but one is me inside the limo.

Here are the rts files.

http://cl.ly/5C9m

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It seems there is an issue either with the gba emulator or with the rts files. After I attempt to load a rts file it freezes during the loading screen, sorry.

D

Deleted-236924

kthnxshwn said:
I don't want a DStWO nor did I state that I was looking to buy one anytime soon.
You were asking for another emulator that you could use to load the .rts files
The only other emulator I know that uses .rts files is the DSTwo's NDSGBA.

I'm not sure if it should be considered a different emulator, since it's basically a port of Darkchen's emulator, but better.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
It seems there is an issue either with the gba emulator or with the rts files. After I attempt to load a rts file it freezes during the loading screen, sorry.
Oh, sorry. I think one of them is drastically smaller than the others. That one is freezing it, most likely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o