iPlayer GBA-DS Emulator Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kthnxshwn, Mar 13, 2011.

Mar 13, 2011
  1. kthnxshwn
    OP

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    I got an iPlayer a few months ago and used it perfectly but stopped playing for awhile. Now, I formatted my MicroSD to FAT, installer the latest OS and firmware for the iPlayer and that works all fine and dandy. However, when I dropped the GBA-DS emulator on, it caused a problem. Whenever o try to load the Homebrew or Files part of the iPlayer, it loads forever and ever. This means I can't complete Mother 3 at all.

Now, if no one can help with the previous issue, does anyone know of an emulator that uses .rts files for it's real time saves? I would be able to load up the .rts and save the game to create a .sav or someone would be able to for me. As always, any help is appreciated.

tl;dr version: iPlayer freezes when Hombrew or Files are clicked. Need an emulator that reads .rts for real time saves.

2. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Get a DSTwo, run the rom on the emulator, load the .rts then save.
    Then you will realize you don't need the iPlayer anymore.

3. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    The iPlayer NDS-GBA emulator is a bit superior to the DSTWO one as far as I can tell, but both are far from perfrect.

4. kthnxshwn
    OP

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    I don't want a DStWO nor did I state that I was looking to buy one anytime soon.

5. WiiUBricker

Argentina
    I have an iPlayer and I can help you with your problem. Send me your rts file and we will get the job done. U just have to tell me which Mother 3 version you have (no rom links please).

6. kthnxshwn
    OP

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    I used the English translation and it was called "Mother 3 - English Translation" I think. I have three or the .rts files and I don't know which is the correct one but one is me inside the limo.

Here are the rts files.

http://cl.ly/5C9m

7. WiiUBricker

Argentina
    It seems there is an issue either with the gba emulator or with the rts files. After I attempt to load a rts file it freezes during the loading screen, sorry.

8. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    You were asking for another emulator that you could use to load the .rts files
    The only other emulator I know that uses .rts files is the DSTwo's NDSGBA.

I'm not sure if it should be considered a different emulator, since it's basically a port of Darkchen's emulator, but better.

9. kthnxshwn
    OP

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    Oh, sorry. I think one of them is drastically smaller than the others. That one is freezing it, most likely.