Apple ipad/ipod touch

peire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a ipod touch 4g on 4.2.2 and a ipad on 3.2.2 and woundering if anybody got any recomended themes for them mainly for the ipad because its looking a bit dull at the moment and any recomended apps

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest upgrading the iPad to 4.3 since you stand to gain a lot from that upgrade (multitasking etc.)

As for themes I'm afraid I can't comment as they're not things I use.

peire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have set my theme for the spring board on my iPad and sounds for the lock screen but the problem is I cannot set a theme for my lock screen I ticked the 1 want in winter board but nothing happens I can choose 1 from the settings and add wallpaper but that's not what I want any idea wythe winter board theme won't set in my lock screen ?????

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend a theme called "inPulse" for your iPod touch.

It costs money on Cydia, but it's worth it.

As for the iPad, I have no clue.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Try clicking the Respring button, one battery theme i found is the apple glass battery theme or the rainbow battery theme, I cant find them but im pretty sure they were called like that.

peire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i installed themes on my ipad and ipod but cannot get a custom lock screen i even tried to add a wallpaer and that didnt show up on my ipod lock screen its starting to do my head in lol so just bput them away lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.