Hacking IOS249 Problems

warrencoakley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey

New to the forum,but i have an issue which i am looking to get solved.

OK I have 200 games on an external HDD and they worked fine.I downloaded Black Ops and i was having issues with it loading as it would freeze. I found a fix on youtube which tells you to install cIOS24957v19.wad in order for it to work.It worked no problem but now the rest of the games seems to freeze and do not work.Any ideas? I have tried to go into load and set them to 222 and 223 and 249 and still nothing.I have been searching for hours but I have found no solution.How come now I only have 1 game working and over 200 wont?

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
warrencoakley said:
Hey

New to the forum,but i have an issue which i am looking to get solved.

OK I have 200 games on an external HDD and they worked fine.I downloaded Black Ops and i was having issues with it loading as it would freeze. I found a fix on youtube which tells you to install cIOS24957v19.wad in order for it to work.It worked no problem but now the rest of the games seems to freeze and do not work.Any ideas? I have tried to go into load and set them to 222 and 223 and 249 and still nothing.I have been searching for hours but I have found no solution.How come now I only have 1 game working and over 200 wont?

i have too near 200 games and most of them work with ios249rev21base58

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty I think it was a missed opportunity