Hardware iomega hd

kenuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i just got a 1tb iomega hd 2 partions on it of 500gig each and i am have problems getting the games to load all games transfer to the hd ok and show up on all the usb loaders have tried 3 of them when you select a game to play just go to a black screen and then i have to power off the wii many thanks for you time to read this

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Try it as a single partition i found with the 1tb Seagate i have when i made 2 partitions it would pause on its power cycle when i selected a game and give me a black screen but as soon as i formatted it as a single drive it ran just fine

denieru7

Trophies
XP
Country
I know it's offtopic but.. I just had to say it.

Would it kill either of you to use some punctuation? >.>

OT: Are you sure it's a problem with your hard drive and not your wii's softmod setup or settings?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
kenuk said:
hi guys i just got a 1tb iomega hd 2 partions on it of 500gig each and i am have problems getting the games to load all games transfer to the hd ok and show up on all the usb loaders have tried 3 of them when you select a game to play just go to a black screen and then i have to power off the wii many thanks for you time to read this
I have a 500GB iomega HDD so it's not the manufacturers fault.

Use http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ba...-backup-manager to format the partition you want to WBFS and then use that also to transfer the games you want.
Then try http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/files/...0_Installer.exe
Run it and it will install all files needed on the SD card (also make sure the USB cable is connected to the right port on the Wii)
Go to settings then game load and then choose the WBFS partition.

kenuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just done a format of the whole drive.took all partions off then did a wbfs format still get black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative