Introducing the NaMiiO: Yet Another Amiibo Emulator

NaMiiO.jpg
A new amiibo emulator called the NaMiiO has just been announced. It appears to look like and function more similarly to the MaxLander (Skylanders emulator) than it does with the Amiiqo which was the world's first amiibo emulator.

Unlike the Amiiqo, the NaMiiO has native support with Windows 7/8/10 computers and does not require the need of a NFC compatible phone. (Amiiqo can be used without the phone with the purchase of an additional cable.)

The following are the features of the NaMiiO, taken directly from their site:
・Support for Windows 7/8/10.
・No need NFC android phone.
・NFC backup system for Amiibo NFC game figures.
・Power cheat function for NFC game characters.
・USB connection for PC operation, just Plug n Play.
・Windows application software with Easily and Friendly API.
・Special Power token for character backup with unlimited time of backup/restore.
Package Included:
- NaMiiO x 1
- Power Token x 2
- Token holder x 2
- cover paper x 1
- USB cable x 1

It appears that the retail price of the NaMiiO is $65. There is only one reseller at this point, but expect more in the future. Also expect a GBAtemp in-depth review of the device once we get our hands on it.

:arrow: http://www.namiio.com

braids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry, but I am new to all of this. Which device is recommended to play with both skylanders and Disney infinity games?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I am new to all of this. Which device is recommended to play with both skylanders and Disney infinity games?
Nothing does infinity, and none of the devices (NaMiiO, Amiiqo, Maxlander) do more then one yet.

_Tim_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I downloaded and analyzed the NaMiiO software and came to the following, not very surprising, conclusion... NaMiiO = Datel

IceWolves

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi,

i is it possible to write the amiibo data on a blank NFC Chips (Sticker) by using the NaMiiO or the N2?
Or need I buy the expensive extra chips to use more than 2 amiibos without rewritting on the chips?

Thanks for the support!!

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
So NaMiiBo = Skylanders? (Even Superchargers?)
or I am wrong?
Or can amiiqo do Skylanders as well?

btw: I guess, we can download the Amiiqo Figures somewhere? Or do we really need to dump them from a Original?

Last edited by Enaske,

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So NaMiiBo = Skylanders? (Even Superchargers?)
or I am wrong?
Or can amiiqo do Skylanders as well?

btw: I guess, we can download the Amiiqo Figures somewhere? Or do we really need to dump them from a Original?
I'm worried Amiibos might have a unique identifier so if one was posted online it could be blocked on all consoles and handhelds.

If not, then it's only a matter of time..

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol psi