Interview with AlanJohn about the next hentmei

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua: Hi, I'm Zorua and today i'm bringing you an exclusive interview with AlanJohn™, creator of viral comic series, 'hentmei'.
alanjohn: Good evening Zorua
Zorua: Hello AlanJohn!
Zorua: How are you today?
alanjohn: I'm fine thanks.
Zorua: It's a pleasure to have you here and we thank you for sparing some time out of your busy schedule to let us interview you!
alanjohn: You too...
Zorua: :)
Zorua: Okay so, AlanJohn™ what served as the prime source of inspiration for your incredibly popular web comic series, 'hentmei'?
alanjohn: Well, in the beggining, I was fapping to some generic incest hentai on fakku.net. After fapping to some doujins I realised how retarded the script and plot was so I decided to parody it in "hentmei", but then it grew into something a lot bigger.
Zorua: That's...too much information, really.
Zorua: Moving on, why do you parody only GBAtemp temper? Which member do you like making fun of the most, in particular?
Zorua: *GBAtempers
alanjohn: Well to be honest I don't enjoy paradying gbatempers because for some reason everybody wants to be parodied thus I get a bunch of requests to include these people in the next edition of hentmei. Of course, that's not always possible. I love making fun of p1ngpong the most, since he's an asshole yet everybody loves him and this makes hentmei popular for some reason.
Zorua: Interesting answer. Which hentmei comic have you enjoyed making the most and why?
alanjohn: I've got to say I loved making No More Fanboy the most, probably because I was using MS Paint at that time and working hard to make it not look like shit (it still looked like shit in the end). Also, all of those likes man. That's probably a record somewhere.
Zorua: Oh, so you're
alanjohn: not going to use MS Paint for the next hentmei iteration?
alanjohn: Of course not.
alanjohn: Wait I got that question wrong
alanjohn: I am using Photoshop CS6 for the next hentmei and will continue using it.
Zorua: .....well, did you pay for the software? It does come at a premium and I'd imagine a content creator with almost no disposable income wouldn't exactly be able to bear the cost.
alanjohn: I got it from an anonymous donater shortly after the release of "Reqiuem for an Abnocto"
Zorua: Ah, that's understandable. Requiuem for an Abnocto was borderline legendary.
alanjohn: Indeed.
Zorua: Would you like to comment on your love life (if you have any, that is)?
alanjohn: brb
Zorua: *Reqiuem
alanjohn: I am currently single :)
Zorua: I see.
Zorua: What is the next hentmei comic called? When can we expect a release?
alanjohn: I'm currently aiming to release it by the end of this month. The next hentmei is still called "You Can (Not) Unban"
Zorua: Is there anything that you'd like to reveal about the plot or the characters?
alanjohn is now Online.
alanjohn: The next hentmei will be a prequel that follows up after the last chapter. It will be about how an ancient was created and how it's trying to destroy the entire internet by using feminism, tumblr, shitty 3d models made in second life and furry-are-equal rights
alanjohn: *ancient evil
Zorua: So you don't believe in furry rights? Do you think they're inferior?
alanjohn: :)
Zorua: Well I'll take that as "too politically correct for me to form an opinion about it"
Zorua: Anyway, that's all we have time for today. We wish you luck and hope that the next iteration of hentmei brings success to you!
alanjohn: Thanks
Zorua: Thank you for being with us, this is Zorua for Zorua interviews™, thanks for reading!
I totally wasn't paid $20 over PayPal to do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-