Internet Connection's

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by keepitoriginal, May 2, 2016.

1. keepitoriginal
    OP

keepitoriginal Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2016
    United States
    Hey! Not sure where to write this but there isn't no homebrew or hack or anything to be able to have more than 3 internet connection's on the DS ?

2. codeluca

codeluca GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2016
    Italy
    Naples, Italy
    I don't think there is, why do you need more than three connections?

3. keepitoriginal
    OP

keepitoriginal Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2016
    United States
    Idk, it's easier to just have more connection's, for instance i have one here at my work, my crib, my cousin's and let's say i go to another cousins pad, i don't want to waste time having to delete one and all that it would be easy just to instantly connect lol

Orangy57 likes this.
  4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    The DSOrganize homebrew had an option to store wifi settings on the flash cart, though it was only used by that program.
    That said it is a writeable area of firmware so you could probably write a piece of homebrew to bounce things into it, nobody has written such a piece of homebrew that I have seen though. I don't think the DS does any kind of mac sensing so you can probably get away with making a guest network the same as another network you want it for (or having the same ssid and security in one place or another). As the DS only does no security or wep you should probably have a guest/isolated network anyway.

codeluca likes this.
  5. codeluca

codeluca GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2016
    Italy
    Naples, Italy
    Yes I know. I asked you because I have had a similar problem recently and I solved setting the same SSID and Password on my routers. But that's not your case.