Homebrew Internet Connection's

keepitoriginal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Not sure where to write this but there isn't no homebrew or hack or anything to be able to have more than 3 internet connection's on the DS ?

keepitoriginal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there is, why do you need more than three connections?

Idk, it's easier to just have more connection's, for instance i have one here at my work, my crib, my cousin's and let's say i go to another cousins pad, i don't want to waste time having to delete one and all that it would be easy just to instantly connect lol

Reactions: orangy57

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The DSOrganize homebrew had an option to store wifi settings on the flash cart, though it was only used by that program.
That said it is a writeable area of firmware so you could probably write a piece of homebrew to bounce things into it, nobody has written such a piece of homebrew that I have seen though. I don't think the DS does any kind of mac sensing so you can probably get away with making a guest network the same as another network you want it for (or having the same ssid and security in one place or another). As the DS only does no security or wep you should probably have a guest/isolated network anyway.

Reactions: codeluca

codeluca

Trophies
Website
www.lucacesarano.tk
XP
Country
Italy
Idk, it's easier to just have more connection's, for instance i have one here at my work, my crib, my cousin's and let's say i go to another cousins pad, i don't want to waste time having to delete one and all that it would be easy just to instantly connect lol

Yes I know. I asked you because I have had a similar problem recently and I solved setting the same SSID and Password on my routers. But that's not your case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte