Hacking Internet Channel Tweaks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder when TEQ is going to update the first post, to let us know ALL that can be done by tweaking the internet channel..??
unsure.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hmm, could someone fill me in with what ALL the features/ ideas are?

for some reason the additional thoughts are scattered around the topic all over the place, it'd be far easier for people to know if it's worthwhile signing the petition if we could see what we're signing it to gain IMO.

anyways, i'll probably sign either way, just want an insight.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the petition I made is mostly to get better flash support. I do however, allow for people signing the petition to add a few lines about their wants. I figure that the other features wanted would probably be the same for most, SD downloading support and tabs being the major two (after better flash). BTW the petition is on my blog... http://lightykd.blogspot.com

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
hey Lighty
tongue.gif
u epic RAW fan u lol

i'm gonna try and poke WiiPower abit to have a look at the flash issue
tongue.gif

see how far i get with that one, in the mean time i'ma sign both

...Actually I'm more of a SmackDown fan but its cool that you're talking to WiiPower. I hope some solution is created soon. I would love to be able to watch Justin.TV stuff from my Wii.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
From my memory of this thread, here's what was done:

* The flash version was faked up to v9r99 with a string hex edit to the DOL.
* Tabs were integrated to some extent by Teq using a site's source code.
* A simple bookmark image extractor/inserter was created.
* The bottom bar was found to be HTML/CSS based, and could be hidden. The work on this is either finished on Teq's side or was not completed.

I'm probably forgetting something, but that's about it.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I don't want to sound harsh but even if you had 10000 signatures, Nintendo won't even have a look a your online petition... that's just not how things work
sleep.gif

Above all, I don't know what you are exactly requesting but think that if something has not been implemented, it *might* be because it is impossible or at least extremely difficult to implement on a platform like the Wii, even for professional and well paid developpers.
ph34r.gif

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We can't give up without try ! i'm gonna share this 2 petition on all the (wii) forum that i know

i won't give up ! i'm angry when i see the ps3 browser ! it have tabs , download fonctionalities and FLASH PLAYER ! the wii can do it too and i think nintendo have enought money to get us a new browser

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii said:
I think its vaguely ironic to ask ninty for better software in the light of these forums...

..good luck with that.

ROFL I have thought about that multiple times but it's not like I'm hosting my petition here. Its being hosted on my blog. This isn't the only forum I have placed a link to the petition on. I also did GameFaqs, Go Nintendo, Digg, Gamespot (even thou the bastards banned me for spamming) and Gametrailers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC