Internal vs. USB vs. disc vs. Ps3NetServ

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I'd use a different account for each system you've hacked, and never use your legit account on any of them, even if you want trophies. you could be banned one day, and lose everything. that's what happened to me with the ps3, which affected the ps4, psv, and pstv, so I had to abandon the account.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
personally, I'd use a different account for each system you've hacked, and never use your legit account on any of them, even if you want trophies. you could be banned one day, and lose everything. that's what happened to me with the ps3, which affected the ps4, psv, and pstv, so I had to abandon the account.

Did you take precautions and just signed in to PSN to sync trophies?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you take precautions and just signed in to PSN to sync trophies?
yes, precautions. I didn't sign in to sync trophies, since I had none. I just signed in to check something. no games were played or anything. banned, for no reason that I know of. sony will send you an email stating that you've been banned for pirated or unauthorized software, so even if they can't prove you were pirating games, they can get you for simply having homebrew on the system. I doubt it's any different for their other systems. there's 0 tolerance from sony.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes, precautions. I didn't sign in to sync trophies, since I had none. I just signed in to check something. no games were played or anything. banned, for no reason that I know of. sony will send you an email stating that you've been banned for pirated or unauthorized software, so even if they can't prove you were pirating games, they can get you for simply having homebrew on the system. I doubt it's any different for their other systems. there's 0 tolerance from sony.

What did you use? webMAN MOD's R2 + Triangle button combination, PSN Patch, another?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sony seems to want to act like it never existed.

Do you know if paid PS3 and PS Vita PSN content will become impossible to be played if Sony closes the PS3's and the PS Vita's PS Stores?

Sony closed the PSP's PS Store and supposedly paid PSP PSN content can still be played. Do you think Sony will remove PSN links and paid PSP, PS3 and PS Vita PSN content will be impossible to be played?

Sony seems to want to act like it never existed.

Does the latest SEN Enabler version only need to be installed and used to manually spoof the FW to the latest one (I think it could be done even if it officially doesn't support the latest FW) if the latter isn't installed to access PSN, and if so, will the likelihood of getting banned increase because the FW is spoofed even if precautions were taken?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony has changed their security measures for signing in. it's been that way for a while. if you want to sign in, try 4.84.2 rex or d-rex, but I think all games will have to be reinstalled due to the idps being slightly different.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sony has changed their security measures for signing in. it's been that way for a while. if you want to sign in, try 4.84.2 rex or d-rex, but I think all games will have to be reinstalled due to the idps being slightly different.

OK, but how can users sign in to PSN without having 4.89 FW installed? Is it possible with Rebug 4.84.2? What's IDPS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ this brought me joy (yes it's a rickroll) +1