Gaming Interesting NDS games to complete...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Before I ask anything, just let me state that I have already read through the stickys, but my question is a bit more specific...

Well I want some games from the ds scene to play through, games that will keep me interested for a while or anything else that's good will do...

I have already played through the Phoenix Wright games (inc. spinoffs such as miles edgeworth and apollo) played through the layton series, completed time hollow and 999. I enjoyed DQ and Golden Sun, not really my thing, don't get me wrong, I enjoy RPG's but these 2 just didn't do it for me. Shooters on the ds aren't all that enjoyable (except for space invaders and other classics) but really anything else is good.

Any recommendations?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The World Ends With You?

epic storyline... good playback to unlock more shizz and buttons.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Arithmatics said:
The World Ends With You?

epic storyline... good playback to unlock more shizz and buttons.
completed that aswell, didn't cross my mind to add it to the list, thanks for the quick suggestion though, anybody have any others?

rockerzz182

Trophies
XP
Country
Play Dragon Quest series..Hotel Dusk Again Last Window Jake Hunter Touch Detective 1 and 1 1/2 Secret Files Tonguska Secret Files 2 - Puritas Cordis Trace Memory Broken Sword Shadow Of The Templars The Director's Cut..

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Devil Survivor is a spin off (tactical RPG) whilst SJ is basically SMT 4 as it uses a turn based system with a first person perspective like the earlier SMT games. Personally I prefered SJ, I just felt it was a much better game than DS regarding story and demon system.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
You seem to be into the investigator style games; try out Lux-Pain or Time Hollow.
already played Time Hollow, think I said that...if not, my mistake, guess I will try Lux-Pain then. Thanks.

emigre said:
Devil Survivor is a spin off (tactical RPG) whilst SJ is basically SMT 4 as it uses a turn based system with a first person perspective like the earlier SMT games. Personally I prefered SJ, I just felt it was a much better game than DS regarding story and demon system.
I'll give SJ a try then, see if I enjoy it. Thanks.

QUOTE(bloodyrabbit @ Dec 30 2010, 12:23 AM)
Ummm how about Phantasy Star Zero for DS
Looks good, will be trying along with emigre and em2241992's suggestions, and possibly any more I get. Thanks.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
How about knights in the knightmare, mech platoon or final-fantasy tactics advance 2.
The 1st 2 are good rts games.
And FFTA 2 is good.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
castlevania series preferably the first one dawn of sorrow

then the DBz attack of sayan RPg and a total surprise addictive as hell until its done : RETRO GAME CHALLENGE !! just superb

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didnt mention Pokemon, but those are obvious.
If you like pokemon i suggest trying Dragon Quest Monsters Joker.
Its full 3D and its a great title for the DS.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
rockerzz182 said:
Play Dragon Quest series..Hotel Dusk Again Last Window Jake Hunter Touch Detective 1 and 1 1/2 Secret Files Tonguska Secret Files 2 - Puritas Cordis Trace Memory Broken Sword Shadow Of The Templars The Director's Cut..

Man, use commas. He can get confused with the titles.

I would recommend 999 but you already played it.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
what about might & magic clash of heroes ? thats one hell of a game I tell ya.you can try rune factory series too.and Im suprised no one mentioned mario&luigi bowsers inside story.by the way have I told you that might and magic is one hell of a game?pretty good story too
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte