saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do You Live Around New York City?
Are you into that whole "social interaction" thing?
Are you not a murderous elf?

If you answered YES to the above questions, then consider yourself eligible for the first ever NYC GBATemp meetup!

A few of us were brainstorming on how there seems to be a sizable amount of tempers from NYC, Upstate, NJ, and LI and we were wondering if anyone else was interested in showing their faces for an afternoon or whatnot. Feel free to let your interest be known, offer suggestions, anything you'd be interested in doing etc..

empire.jpg

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool idea, I was thinking of doing something similar for the Belgian members, after all, Belgium's a small country
tongue.gif

Also, in May, I'm in Manchester for a couple of days, so any temper that lives in or near Manchester can come over :yaydanny:
laugh.gif

/hijack

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work right in front of Empire State building every sunday. My dad works there I go sometimes to help him work. I live in Queens though which is 15min away on car, and 40min away on train.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jakob95 said:
I work right in front of Empire State building every sunday. My dad works there I go sometimes to help him work. I live in Queens though which is 15min away on car, and 40min away on train.
You work? But you're only 14
wtf.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
jakob95 said:
You work? But you're only 14
wtf.gif

Meh, I used to help my mom at work for some cash when I was 14 or so. Not an "official" job, but I got paid. Or you can use working papers.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the date for this meetup, who knows, Myself, the Wife® and WildToo might show up (we're in PA, but could probably use the day trip to NYC at some point soon
wink.gif
)

Keep us up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER