Intec Classic Controller Won't Work on Homebrew

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by zangafan27, Jul 18, 2010.

Jul 18, 2010
  1. zangafan27
    OP

Newcomer zangafan27 Member

Canada
    So, today I bought an Intec Classic Controller for the Wii at my local Best Buy. When I get home, I tried to use it on Wii64 and it won't work. I went to their website and it said this in the Progress & Project Goals page.

So why won't it work if it says Wiimote + Classic Controller?!?!? Please help!

--zF

2. solcott

Newcomer solcott Member

Kazakhstan
    It won't work because you bought a third party classic controller, homebrew dev's need to go out of their way to make their apps work with 3rd party classic controllers.

(not far out of their way, but an application with 'classic controller support' does not equal 'third party classic controller support')

3. zangafan27
    OP

Newcomer zangafan27 Member

Canada
    I see... I was going to buy the Classic Controller Pro (Licensed Nintendo Product) but it was more money so i bought the third-party one. [​IMG] All the other controllers I have work, including my GameStop GC Controller. Actually I really didn't know if it would work or not... Anyways, it's ok.

Thanks for the help.

--zF