• Replies 433
  • Likes 1

Gso Nero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a link to a seller that will ship to the US if you message them? Thanks in advance.
Looking for a link as well. Any significant differences between HWFly and Instinct NX and Picofly methods for just a regular user who wants to do Homebrew offline? Thanks ahead of time.
Aliexpress chips sellers hides their products. If you want to by - write them message.
Posts in this thread have been quite helpful in making a decision. Seems like I'm going to make a decision on an Instinct NX V6 (OLED) Chip and I wanted to get a DM or message on what Aliexpress Chips sellers to contact for purchase.

Relon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I managed to install it on Oled Hynix but it took me a long time: 4k7 point A resistor knocked out (next time I would use a bit of low temperature solder paste with a slight touch of soldering iron). After all, I needed to replace 4k7 and nearby 47k. Unfortunately the pcb in this area cools quite well and I didn't want to use hotair higher than 300c so I have to replace them manually with a soldering iron: after 30-40 attempts for each resistor, I managed to achieve a satisfactory effect, they are really tiny. Instinct-nx starts every time, although once it took a few minutes (was glitching red-blue light) and then it started learning again (yellow light) and works fine after that. Overall happy with it.

Reactions: grubgrub

Gso Nero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unsure but now there are a lot of rp2040 based ones:
US $18.16 11%OFF | For switch Core V4 v5 Upgradable Flashable Support V1 & V2 Erista and Mariko for switch lite v4 for switch oled v4 chip https://a.aliexpress.com/_EuBqZln
Which model should I buy for a Oled Switch? Would it be the "oled" or "rp2040 oled" in the various selections from your shared link.

Haven't done hardmodding before so I apologize if it's common knowledge. Many thanks ahead of time!

hothotramen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If anybody is from Australia and looking for an Instinct NX install, PM me. I also have 6 modded Zelda OLEDs for sale. Please delete if this post is not allowed.

LPRM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Incase any one’s wondering, I redid my cpu cable and switched back to the flex and it worked for some reason (all points still measured the same). But I did break the display connector 🥲
I had exactly the same problem as seen in your video. I redid all the solder points with wire instead of the flex. No fix. What do you think fixed yours?

Gh0staya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I had exactly the same problem as seen in your video. I redid all the solder points with wire instead of the flex. No fix. What do you think fixed yours?
I honestly don't know I just kept desoldering and resoldering all the points. Maybe try a different thicker wire for dat0. Because according to sthetix's video when it blinks purple red the issue is point c.

LPRM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I honestly don't know I just kept desoldering and resoldering all the points. Maybe try a different thicker wire for dat0. Because according to sthetix's video when it blinks purple red the issue is point c.

Thank you. I saw that video too that's why I changed the dat0 adapter.
I use the dame type of wire that he uses, I will try a thicker one.

Tuanngoc109

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My hwfly v5 switch (hynix mmc) having issue with booting ofw/sysnand, it just shows black screen but emunand is working fine. Anyone knows if it's caused by Hynix emmc or FPCB? I just don't want to loose my game saves😥

LPRM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've changed the cable to dat0 adapter to a thicker one. Got the same readings and same red led blinking.
I've attached some log pics.

Attachments

• log1.png
    log1.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 33
  • log2.png
    log2.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 34

Relon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@LPRM if you press vol up & vol down it boots to OFW also? Did you try to retrain it (r-option)? Your diode values in your other post are fine. Maybe CPU soldering, RST connection or FPCB are bad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.