Homebrew installing through homebrew channel

Meisel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i've installed homebrew channel on my wii and now i was gonna install the backup launcher. But i cant seem to figure out how i install the CIOS and backup launcher through the homebrew channel. I put the backup launcher folder and the CIOS file in my apps directory on my SD card put in in my wii and start up the homebrew channel. I see a SD card for a few seconds when starting the homebrew channel but then i just get to some bubbles and cant really seem to do anything. how do i install them? is there something im doing wrong?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
OMG....if you can't do that, you're not supposed to have backups...sorry...
rolleyes.gif

That's what I hate the most...stupid Pirates...and we have a Noob-Thread in the Hacking Section..this question belongs there...not in the Hombrew Section...
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, read this again very close...:
THAT ONE

If that don't work (which will work, belive me), your SD-Cart isn't supported...

Meisel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your help, its up and working now. apparently there was already a "apps" folder in backuplauncher folder that i was supposed to simply copy over instead of creating my own one.

hope i didnt bother you to much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?