installing through homebrew channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Meisel, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Meisel
    OP

Meisel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hi, i've installed homebrew channel on my wii and now i was gonna install the backup launcher. But i cant seem to figure out how i install the CIOS and backup launcher through the homebrew channel. I put the backup launcher folder and the CIOS file in my apps directory on my SD card put in in my wii and start up the homebrew channel. I see a SD card for a few seconds when starting the homebrew channel but then i just get to some bubbles and cant really seem to do anything. how do i install them? is there something im doing wrong?

2. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    OMG....if you can't do that, you're not supposed to have backups...sorry... [​IMG]

That's what I hate the most...stupid Pirates...and we have a Noob-Thread in the Hacking Section..this question belongs there...not in the Hombrew Section... [​IMG]

Anyways, read this again very close...:
    THAT ONE

If that don't work (which will work, belive me), your SD-Cart isn't supported...

3. Meisel
    OP

Meisel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    thanks for your help, its up and working now. apparently there was already a "apps" folder in backuplauncher folder that i was supposed to simply copy over instead of creating my own one.

hope i didnt bother you to much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice