Hacking Installing SSBU Early, and safely

TriangularFish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have decided to install SSBU on my switch before release date, WITHOUT getting banned by Nintendo. I was planning on (I am on latest firmware with burnt fuses) backing up my 100% clean nand, removing wifi connections (before backing up nand), install CFW with no autoRCM, install SSBU without every getting out of airplane mode (besides Bluetooth), play it, then when I'm done I would remove the game from my SD card, then restore my nand. If I follow this procedure, I should in theory be able to play early, and not get banned, albeit losing my progress after I restore my nand.

hipmp5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
It should be fine, i'm doing that for months and I'm still not banned with my secondary switch: always airplane without networks added and restoring the last state that Nintendo saw online and using another SD Card to go online.

TriangularFish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be clear, I assume this method works for literally everything else imaginable, besides stuff that actually modifies the switch in a more permanent manner. (Also the using a separate sd card thing, I don't think it really matters, I reformat the card afterwards anyways)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo