Installing Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver doesnt work.

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok? "Doesn't work" is not helpful troubleshooting information.
Oh yeah sorry, it said "Install failed, [WUP]Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver, Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch". i ran the files in an emulator (before injecting them) and they worked fine

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the folder name in the install folder of your SD card have any special characters? Specifically, is the e in pokemon (if that's part of the folder title) the accented é? If so change it to a normal e, special characters in the folder name cause WUP Installer to fail.

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the folder name in the install folder of your SD card have any special characters? Specifically, is the e in pokemon (if that's part of the folder title) the accented é? If so change it to a normal e, special characters in the folder name cause WUP Installer to fail.
I will take a look! that could totaly be it

EDIT: nope doesnt work, do spaces matter?
EDIT 2: spaces does not matter

Last edited by kr1v,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try this. boot into the homebrew launcher, load this app, it will take you back to the wii u menu, load the homebrew channel again, try to install the games through wup.

Attachments

• sign_patcher.zip
    6 KB · Views: 22

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put signpatcher in wiiu/apps wup should be in the same location as should the homebrew launcher. wup installs go in install/folder where the folder can be named anything, but I think you already know that.

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
put signpatcher in wiiu/apps wup should be in the same location as should the homebrew launcher. wup installs go in install/folder where the folder can be named anything, but I think you already know that.
Yes but allas, still doesnt work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Black unmarked vans with red writing, will come to your house again if you do.