1. ZeroFX

OP ZeroFX Eh. What?

Japan
    used ubuntu 3.0+? it should work right out of the box.

2. xellspooun

xellspooun Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Hi there.

I have a strange problem with Moonlight in L4T, which also happens in my Android Phone (Razer Phone 2).

When streaming Steam or some games the inputs do not work, whether I use the joycons or the X1S gamepad. For example they work with Borderlands 2 but they do not work with Darksiders 2.

Does anyone knows why this happens before formatting my PC?

Thanks.

3. ZeroFX

OP ZeroFX Eh. What?

Japan
    If happens with 2 distinct devices can be either your pc drivers, or the game.

Some games can be fucky with input methods, like dark souls 2 hate my keyboard because it adds a controller input driver for its extras, so for being able to play that game with any controller i have to deactivate my keyboard "controller" driver.

Try seeing if the game is known to have controller issues with or without moonlight.

xellspooun likes this.
  4. jerm1290

jerm1290 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Ok so Ive installed moonlight-qt according to your steps but whenever i try to run it, it comes up on the task bar (on the left of the screen) flashes a few times but never launches? Any idea what I've done wrong?

5. cgutman

cgutman Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    @ZeroFX If you could edit the OP, the repo and package name have changed since the official v2.0.0 release. I have instructions for the newer repo on the Moonlight Qt download page (which I can't link because I'm too new of a member).

Last edited by cgutman, Apr 29, 2020
  6. aesop

aesop Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Came here to find this info^

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Came here for this info^

7. ZeroFX

OP ZeroFX Eh. What?

Japan
    Updated ;), also linked to the wiki thread on how to install.

8. villalobos

villalobos Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi everyone!
    I've installed moonlight-qt over L4T 3.0.0 (tried using 3.0.1, but it breaks my BT, and i'm using DS4 paired for playing).
    I'm having a huge stuttering, don't know why, i would guess it's HW decode wise.

Is there anything I could do to improve or it is as expected at this stage? Using same settings at android in nintendo switch and L4T ubuntu, however L4T makes it unplayable, no matter what, even if I lower bitrate. Using android I can use 1080p60 perfectly.

I've noticed my boot.scr file sets:
    "setenv bootargs 'root=PARTLABEL=l4t rw access=m2 firmware_class.path=/lib/firmware/ fbcon=primary:1 pmc_reboot2payload.enabled=1 pmc_reboot2payload.reboot_action=bootloader pmc_reboot2payload.default_payload=reboot_payload.bin pmc_reboot2payload.hekate_config_id=UBUNTU '"
    it doesn't have nvdec_enabled=0, should I edit my boot.scr to use this?

9. dantes_victus

dantes_victus Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    can anyone share me controller config for moonlight-qt? coz controller mapping not working when i launch stream.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Installing, Moonlight, Ubuntu