Hacking Installing HBC to Old 3DS v4.5.0-6E

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OKay thanks ! I'll keep that in mind. I think I'll just wait for the new 2DS section to open up on the 3dsguide website so I can just follow it.

The old 3DS isn't linked to a Nintendo account, my friend doesn't have one.
The n2DS section is already there (it's the same as for n3DS)
This is the part of the guide you'll need to follow: https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection)
While you're waiting, you could read up on it and learn how it works ;)

Reactions: Ligeia

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just wanted to let you know that I could successfully install Luma on my brand New 2DS XL ! Got it in the mail today.

I got one last question : is it okay to delete the DSi game I purchased in order to hack my 2DS now that it's all completed ?

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great ! Now I can FINALLY play all those yummy 3DS games I've been waiting to enjoy for years :mthr:

Thanks again for the help guys

Reactions: wormdood

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great ! Now I can FINALLY play all those yummy 3DS games I've been waiting to enjoy for years :mthr:

Thanks again for the help guys
a few things you may or may not know of . . . my recommendations
1. [Release] arc13's freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative piracy without a pc or virus/popup/ad filled website
2. [Release] GYTB: Custom badges made really, really, simple. you can attach badges to folders for organization sake
3. 3DSThem.es - Your new destination for custom themes for that certain handheld console also has badges and splash screens
4. if you have an old ds flashcard TWL Slot-1 Launcher (First custom DSiWare app!), or R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

yeah you probably already knew but these things will make your 3ds/2ds happy

Last edited by wormdood,

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks ! Freeshop is working like a charm, except for Picross 3DS 2 and Puzzle & Dragons Mario Edition. I could solve the issue for Picross 3d (found another cia release on the net) but I'm still stuck for P&D Mario, tried several versions to no avail. Seems like it's something to do with extended memory, according to my research. If there's no simple way to make it work I might as well just buy, it's very cheap on second hand market.

Edit : to be more precise, Picross 3D (freeshop USA version) gave me an error message and shut down the device and P&D Mario just gives a black screen after 3ds logo. If I press A it comes back at the menu eventually.

Edit 2 : Just came across some info about another release of Luma by astronautlevel where it is stated that P&D works. But I'm hesitant about changing CFW now that I've got everything else set up and working fine except for that game.

Edit 3 : Finally found a working version of P&D Mario on the net ! :D

Last edited by Ligeia,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1