Homebrew Installing GBA And DS Games to SysNand?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
So I recently installed rxTools and got FBI installed to my Home Menu. (It was rlly cool seeing it unwrap with a Custom app made by the comunity <3)

I heard that you can install and play GBA and DS games to Emunand and SystemNand I dont really know the difference between the two apart from the fact Emunand is a partition on the SD Card you can boot into with rxTools but im unsure why you would want to install stuff on the Emunand since its just easier to open the games etc if you install it to the SystemNand.

Anyway how can I install maybe Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Diamond to my System with FBI or rxTools? I find this legal because I have personally bought both of those Games so technically it should be legal for me to play these right?

TheNerdWIzard

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently installed rxTools and got FBI installed to my Home Menu. (It was rlly cool seeing it unwrap with a Custom app made by the comunity <3)

I heard that you can install and play GBA and DS games to Emunand and SystemNand I dont really know the difference between the two apart from the fact Emunand is a partition on the SD Card you can boot into with rxTools but im unsure why you would want to install stuff on the Emunand since its just easier to open the games etc if you install it to the SystemNand.

Anyway how can I install maybe Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Diamond to my System with FBI or rxTools? I find this legal because I have personally bought both of those Games so technically it should be legal for me to play these right?
Where did you hear installing DS games from? It's currently not possible due to no one knowing how. 3DS mode does not have access to DS mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-