In the black and white screen 1:
Flashcart: Acekard 2i
Works with the following carts:
* Acekard 2i HW-44
* Acekard 2i HW-81
* R4i Ultra (r4ultra.com)

Screen 2:
Flashcart: DSTT
This will run on the official DS TT as well as a lot of clones.
Check the README.md for further details.

Screen 3:
Flashcard: R4ISDHC Family
A family of DSTT clones. Tested with:
* R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS (r4i-sdhc.com)
* R4i-SDHC B9S (r4i-sdhc.com)

Screen 4:
Flaschcart: R4i Gold 3DS
Works with many R4i gold 3DS variants:
* R4i Gold 3DS (RTS, rev A5/A6/A7) (r4ids.cn)
* R4i Gold 3DS Starter (r4ids.cn)
* R4 3D Revolution (r4idsn.com)
* Infinity 3 R4i (r4infinity.com)
This will not work with a R4i Go Id 3DS (r4ids.cn) rev 6/7 though it will be detected as rev 4/5!

Now which one do I pick?

R4iSDHC

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're back to square one if you have 2 3ds consoles. One of them needs to be "hacked" in order to transfer a "hacked" game over to the original 3ds. Your best bet is to use ntrboot, which involves buying a $20 flashcart in order to flash b9s to your console. If you want a link to where you can get them, follow the ad for nds-card.com on this page. Here's a compatibility list for the flashcarts:
ntrboot_checklist_2.png

Do you have an high resolution version of that picture?

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018. Its in the green compatible section of the pic.

Did I make it work? when I click on the NDS NTRBOOT it says ,
your cart cannot be used as a flashcart after it is flashed (except AK2i) do not close this APR if you wish to restore the flash at your own risk.

Does that mean I made that I made that portion work?

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018. Its in the green compatible section of the pic.

Did I make it work? when I click on the NDS NTRBOOT it says ,
your cart cannot be used as a flashcart after it is flashed (except AK2i) do not close this APR if you wish to restore the flash at your own risk.

Does that mean I made that I made that portion work?
You should be using the DSi version of the flasher, as 3ds.guide says.
Don't be afraid of what you're doing, as long as you follow 3ds.guide exactly, in the end you'll have a modded 3DS and your flashcart will be working again.

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: Quantumcat

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does that mean?

Is this the one I need?

Attachments

• AE21_131551316548185642bhiXXCuz3x.jpg
    AE21_131551316548185642bhiXXCuz3x.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 88

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did do that whole part with my R4i 3DS Gold Pro Revolution 2018 and it did its download, but I still can't get through 3DS Guide boot9strap (ntrstrap) Section II Number 5. I keep ending up at the main screen after holding all the buttons.

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, nothing new on the home menu. I tried doing it again and these are the best pics I could get.

Attachments

• 20180125_045248.jpg
    20180125_045248.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 117
  • 20180125_044728.jpg
    20180125_044728.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 144

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
No, nothing new on the home menu. I tried doing it again and these are the best pics I could get.
What she's asking you is if the DS flashcard's icon is showing on the home menu. In other words, is it possible for you to still boot your flashcard?

If the answer to either of those is no, then something was flashed to your flashcard and ntrboot should work if the flash was successful.

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, and now I can't access Homebrew through Freaky Farms Delexe. I get an error closing the software.

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I can see the DS flashcard icon when I have the flashcard plugged in (instead of another DS game)

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@FallenApex

You could try what I did, use the new DS ntrboot flasher (which worked for my R4 Gold PRO)
Follow these instructions (if you follow them EXACTLY, you won't have any problems):

(before starting, just to be sure: the "root" of a microSD card, or any storage media, is the folder you get right after double clicking the media inside Windows' This PC folder)

1. Take the microSD card from your R4 and connect it to your computer
  2. Create a folder called "ntrboot" (without quotation marks) on the root of the microSD card
  3. Download this file, open the .zip and extract boot9strap_ntr.firm inside of the ntrboot folder you just created
  4. Download this file, then go back to the root of your microSD card, open the zip you just downloaded, and extract the file inside of it in the root of the microSD card
  5. Disconnect the microSD from your PC, put it back into the R4 and put the R4 in the 3DS
  6. Once you boot the R4, load the ntrboot_flasher_nds.nds file
  7. Once you get to the red screen, press A (yes, it's safe, you won't brick your card as long as you follow my instructions)
  8. Select "R4iSDHC family" with the up and down buttons, then press A
  9. Make sure "Inject FIRM" is selected, then press A
  10. ntrboot will start flashing, it will take some time
  11. After it is done, check if the 3DS can see the R4 in the home menu. If it doesn't, then ntrboot has been flashed. Continue with 3ds.guide

Attachments

• ntrboot_flasher_nds.zip
    191.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,

FallenApex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything you said zacchi4k and number 10 did not happen to me. No flashing. And I did wait a while. So what I'm gonna do is start over completely from square one. I'm going to begin at the start of 3DS Guide. I've already rebooted my New 3DS XL to its origin and got both Zelda: Four Swords DSi and Sudoku DSi re-downloaded from the eShop. I have the security down and am ready to go. I've tried to do this for a long time now, so anyone who can help me from beginning to end, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks everyone so far!!!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I did everything you said zacchi4k and number 10 did not happen to me. No flashing. And I did wait a while. So what I'm gonna do is start over completely from square one. I'm going to begin at the start of 3DS Guide. I've already rebooted my New 3DS XL to its origin and got both Zelda: Four Swords DSi and Sudoku DSi re-downloaded from the eShop. I have the security down and am ready to go. I've tried to do this for a long time now, so anyone who can help me from beginning to end, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks everyone so far!!!
If you want, later on today I can help you get b9s but it's from using a new method.
It's very easy on your end and, although experimental, is not remotely dangerous (it's essentially almost like DSiware Transfer method, but just one system needed).
Just PM me if you're interested.

PowerBall253

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want, later on today I can help you get b9s but it's from using a new method.
It's very easy on your end and, although experimental, is not remotely dangerous (it's essentially almost like DSiware Transfer method, but just one system needed).
Just PM me if you're interested.
Ok, I know this isn't about me, but if you have time I'll be interested also.

Should I PM you later?

Reactions: zoogie

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I know this isn't about me, but if you have time I'll be interested also.
Same here. Should I PM you or will you publish it here?

I did everything you said zacchi4k and number 10 did not happen to me. No flashing. And I did wait a while.
Did it give you an error or did it stay at 0%?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!