Bonobhoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,new to the scene.

Ive had a few different tutorials thrown towards me and i finally got games up and running.

However i think my setup is older,i have atmosphere with the HB shop,but Tinfoil is not anywhere to be seen,so i assume im running an older version or something has happened during installation of firmware.

If i download the new version of atmopshere and drag the files over the top and overwrite my current setup do i need to reinstall all my games yet again?

Or is there an easier way to do all this? I seem to be missing apps that people have on their Switch hacked.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Ive had a few different tutorials thrown towards me and i finally got games up and running.

However i think my setup is older,i have atmosphere with the HB shop,but Tinfoil is not anywhere to be seen,so i assume im running an older version or something has happened during installation of firmware.

If i download the new version of atmopshere and drag the files over the top and overwrite my current setup do i need to reinstall all my games yet again?

Or is there an easier way to do all this? I seem to be missing apps that people have on their Switch hacked.
This should have really been in the switch n00b thread

but anyways, update atmosphere be replacing files and launching with new fusee-primary and then update sigpatches the same way

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Its best to delete the old files from your SD card before placing the new ones on there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...