Hacking Atmosphere Games Not Opening/Missing Backup File

RayRaytheGrape

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently backed up my emummc and sd card so I could repartition it. After doing so, I copied my files back and everything works but the games. When trying to open them it says "The software was closed because an error occurred." Installing a new game that was never installed previously using tinfoil works but the rest still don't, even if I completely delete and reinstall them. I'm running the latest firmware of Atmosphere and have tried copying the latest release of it and the sigpatches to the root of my sd card but it still doesn't work. I tried to restore emummc but I’m somehow missing the rawnand.bin.00 file. I’m really stressed about this and any recommendations or help is appreciated!

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently backed up my emummc and sd card so I could repartition it. After doing so, I copied my files back and everything works but the games. When trying to open them it says "The software was closed because an error occurred." Installing a new game that was never installed previously using tinfoil works but the rest still don't, even if I completely delete and reinstall them. I'm running the latest firmware of Atmosphere and have tried copying the latest release of it and the sigpatches to the root of my sd card but it still doesn't work. I tried to restore emummc but I’m somehow missing the rawnand.bin.00 file. I’m really stressed about this and any recommendations or help is appreciated!
The games that don’t work have been installed using Tinfoil ?

RayRaytheGrape

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming EVERYTHING properly copied to your PC, and EVERYTHING copied back to the card, you probably need to fix the archive bit. That’s done in nyx.
I tried that already. I don’t know if I correctly transferred the emummc back and I’m somehow missing the rawnand.bin.00 file in the backup so I can’t try to restore it.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s what I was worried about. I’ll try to troubleshoot some more before doing so. Thanks for the help
What exactly do you plan on troubleshooting? You already know you're missing a file. That's the problem. And if you don't have it, it's gone. When you both formatted your card and copied files back to it (nevermind setting new partitions), you destroyed any chance of recovering that file.

Reactions: RayRaytheGrape

RayRaytheGrape

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you plan on troubleshooting? You already know you're missing a file. That's the problem. And if you don't have it, it's gone. When you both formatted your card and copied files back to it (nevermind setting new partitions), you destroyed any chance of recovering that file.
I just want to make sure that the issue is caused by the missing file and nothing else.
Post automatically merged:

If your emummc is still working (except for the games) I would use this guide (https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/) to extract saves from emummc and then start over by creating a new emummc from your sysmmc, instdall the games and import the saves.
Sounds like a great idea, I’ll try that. Thanks so much!

Working now, thanks

Last edited by RayRaytheGrape,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto