Hacking Installed Priiloader V0.6

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went from preloaderv0.29 to priiloaderv0.6 now when I go to system menu hacks it says it can't find hack_hash_ini on FAT drive, then says it can't find it in the NAND either.....why is it not in NAND i used system menu hack just fine in preloader v0.29, what now?

I can't get to the stuff like "turn game disc update off" so i'm a little worried.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The hacks_hack.ini is very new, only some priiloader betas and final 0.6 can use it. You can get the latest one here:
hacks_hash.ini (right click-save as) Then put it on your sd card and use it
smile.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hellion_52883 said:
thanks wever, but i'm still using WFBS HHD
The hacks will be copied in your NAND. Only if you want to change the hacks you need to insert your sd card again.

warlock666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Europe Region
4.2e
Anyone got any ideas how to :-

remove hacks_hash.ini from NAND
or
replace existing hacks_hash.ini on NAND

Wii No 1. works fine region free works and shows No-Delete HAXX,JODI,DVDX,DISC,DISK,RZDx in menu

Wii No 2. enable region free wii does not work even thou its enabled and does not have No-Delete HAXX,JODI,DVDX,DISC,DISK,RZDx in menu

I have hacks_hash.ini on root of SD when installed priloader 0.6 r123 but has not changed the hacks menu.
Tried reinstallin priloader no joy.

tried nandclean 0.2 but will only delete settings (I know this was ment for pre 0.29 worth a shot)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please look if you have "use classic hacks.ini" enabled in the priiloader settings. Which system menu do you have on wii number 2?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
warlock666 said:
classic hacks.ini is off on both
And the second wii is also on 4.2E?
You could uninstall priiloader and install it again with the latest hacks_hash.ini on sd card root, then it should work.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lacius said:
Go here and click "View raw File" in order to download the hacks_hash.ini file and put it on the root of your SD card.
QUOTE(FIX94 @ Dec 29 2010, 11:41 AM) The hacks_hack.ini is very new, only some priiloader betas and final 0.6 can use it. You can get the latest one here:
hacks_hash.ini (right click-save as) Then put it on your sd card and use it
smile.gif
A little off topic, but this link: http://priiloader.googlecode.com/svn/trunk.../hacks_hash.ini will always give you the latest hacks_hash.ini directly. The first link above is one click away having to click on "View raw File", and the second link above is static at r126.

-[]D

warlock666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
warlock666 said:
classic hacks.ini is off on both
And the second wii is also on 4.2E?
You could uninstall priiloader and install it again with the latest hacks_hash.ini on sd card root, then it should work.

Both wii are identical with same IOS etc used same SD card to install Priloader

only difference was wii 2 had origanlly had preloader 0.30 on

tried uninstalling but still retains Hacks_hash.ini file setting

due to having two different menu not sure which one it should look like?

all i know is the one on wii 2 which does not show HAXX no delete does not seen to allow other region games is not working properly can run PAL games OK wont detect NTSC

fine one wii 1 detects BOTH formats

using hacks_hash.ini from http://priiloader.googlecode.com/svn-histo.../hacks_hash.ini

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
if wii 2 does not show the 'no haxx delete' and wii 1 does then they cant be running the same system menu. what SM does preloader say you are using on wii 2?

v418???
v450????
v482?????

warlock666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorted it out had to reinstall system menu and reinstall priloader

Very odd both wii's where using IOS 70 sysmenu 482

Even changed the wording for a title in the Hack_has.ini file to see if it changed.

Changed on Wii 1 not on Wii 2 until I overwrote system menu and reinstalled priloader

both priloader where the same version and same IOS vers installed as I took a dump of IOS ver to compare

Must be one of them misterys bugs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...