OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I followed this tutorial, downgrading my firmware and installing enso

I followed it very carefully and almost exactly - I had to change the paths because I didn't have the same paths, but installed to internal storage like mentioned in the video.

I seem to have permanent cfw (I see logo on startup)
But when the vita loads up, I can't open vitashell or any homebrew
If I run henkaku app the vita crashes and restarts

However, I can load henkaku USING BROWSER and that works and then allows me to load vitashell, but not games.

Please let me know any ideas where to go from here.

Tom

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...the enso logo can still appear even if not in enso. uninstall enso or see if it says it's installed in enso installer on 3.60. I was on 365 enso which places boot config and henkaku.suprx on vs0. I managed to downgrade both vita and pstv from that to 3.60. I encountered some problems, because I didn't uninstall enso first or use hencore. I figured out what to do on my own. anyway, the error if you're not actually on enso or henkaku and try to boot a game or app starts with a 6 I believe.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hmm...the enso logo can still appear even if not in enso. uninstall enso or see if it says it's installed in enso installer on 3.60. I was on 365 enso which places boot config and henkaku.suprx on vs0. I managed to downgrade both vita and pstv from that to 3.60. I encountered some problems, because I didn't uninstall enso first or use hencore. I figured out what to do on my own. anyway, the error if you're not actually on enso or henkaku and try to boot a game or app starts with a 6 I believe.

0syscall6?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ