Hacking Installation question

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered the acekard 2i and was wondering when it arrives what files you guys would recommend I install to ensure stability. I've heard about AKAIO. Should I install the latest version, or maybe a slightly older version which has been tested longer. Any other stability enhancing program recommendations would be appreciate too.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
yes, use AKAIO (latest being 1.8.7). This one has been out for some time and doesn't have any stability problems.

Newer the firmware, the more compatibility to games and more bug fixes (or new bugs might be introduced).

Formatting your micro SD card with the panasonic SD formatter before using it will help prevent problems that are related to the micro SD card (remember to back-up all of your contents in the micro SD card before formatting because it will erase all of your data in it).

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
yes, use AKAIO (latest being 1.8.7). This one has been out for some time and doesn't have any stability problems.

Newer the firmware, the more compatibility to games and more bug fixes (or new bugs might be introduced).

Formatting your micro SD card with the panasonic SD formatter before using it will help prevent problems that are related to the micro SD card (remember to back-up all of your contents in the micro SD card before formatting because it will erase all of your data in it).

Should I install the latest version of the AKAIO loader as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu