L0iR3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Users of GBATemp,
i think the most People know the Internet Browser Exploit of 3DS FW 9.2 , and you can lunch Programms like GateWay 3DS or inject hacked Pokemon in a Pokemon Game.
And now I thought " When this is all possible, why is it not possible to Install Games to 3ds?".
Have anyone an Idea how to do this?
---------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Now here is a Video (this Video is not from me):

MaK11-12

Trophies
Website
www.deltabeard.com
XP
Country
Hello Users of GBATemp,
i think the most People know the Internet Browser Exploit of 3DS FW 9.2 , and you can lunch Programms like GateWay 3DS or inject hacked Pokemon in a Pokemon Game.
And now I thought " When this is all possible, why is it not possible to Install Games to 3ds?".
Have anyone an Idea how to do this?
No, you cannot install games directly from using the browser exploit. But, you can downgrade the 3DS to 4.5, then create an emuNAND, and install custom firmware (CFW) and then install games.
Also, change the title of this thread.

L0iR3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, you cannot install games directly from using the browser exploit. But, you can downgrade the 3DS to 4.5, then create an emuNAND, and install custom firmware (CFW) and then install games.
Ok I Change the Title, but where can I find a Tutorial about emuNAND and does it work without GW3DS?

L0iR3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whats about that ?

All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is NOT a .cia install this Is A ROM INJECTION
...I said that like i know the difference...but whatever it's different

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The amount of RAM memory used for the exploit couldn't allow that much of data transfer as far as i know, we're talking about big files here.

But i could be wrong aswell, and installing things to SYSNAND could give you a big headhache.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over