GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had completely forgotten, but when becoming interested in this game and doing some research I (re)discovered that this is another publication by Gamecock. Anyway, it's a game that doesn't seem to be getting much attention, yet I think has a lot of promise. I've always had trouble getting into Phoenix Wright because, though I do enjoy the whole "solve the mystery" aspect, I love action too.

Insecticide
e3-2007-insecticide-screens-20070712044557937.jpg
e3-2007-insecticide-screens-20070712044559156.jpg
e3-2007-insecticide-screens-20070712044600359.jpg

The game is supposed to offer a mix of text adventure / mystery solving, ala Phoenix Wright, and good `ole fashioned action / platforming. Sounds wonderful. Of course, Gamecock kinda disappointed me with Dementium, but I really do hope for the best with Insecticide. It's a great premise -- both gameplay-wise and character-wise -- and if done right it should be a ton of fun.

Insecticide on IGN

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I prefer Insecticide graphics by far
smile.gif
. Plus, it's action! should be awesome. I thought Dementium was really well done and I enjoyed it.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Graphics do matter, not more than gameplay but they still do. Having a game with 2 pixels for instance would not be good

sorry off topic a bit

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Graphics do matter, not more than gameplay but they still do....

My sentiments exactly. Otherwise you can take the "video" out of video games.
wink.gif

But we're likely to see a mix of the above 3-D (of which I'm a huge sucker for) and 2-D (ala PW), since the game is broken up into those two distinct gameplay types: action / adventure. I guess you might do a little investigating and then go out and actually do the crime fighting, so to speak. Should break up the play nicely...I hope.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The look reminds me of that Manny Calavera game. (LucasArt game...) I loved that game so much!~ This looks like an excellent game. However, it will probably be released like faaar back into '08, right? D:

The_Sympt0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
blink.gif
Pretty graphics.

Wow, 3D DS games are looking better and better. Yes, gameplay is first, but if we can have the games look good as well, all the better
happy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, IGN also has it slated for Jan. 08, and hopefully Gamecock will be able to keep with that date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...